Mental Health Replase

The big ones do tend to come out more when they are looking for mates so when you see one its often horny. Maybe a dildo isnt the best thing to chuck after all!

Dali256 wrote:

The big ones do tend to come out more when they are looking for mates so when you see one its often horny. Maybe a dildo isnt the best thing to chuck after all!

Lmao! Urgh they scare me so much! I cant even go into the forest and take a walk like i like to when im down. Im too scared of walking into a spider's web

How are you doing today fantasia?

Hi ff

I've just seen this post I no it's from a while ago , I'm hoping your in a better place at the moment, I would recommend bereavement counselling it really works talking to someone who doesn't judge you and understands.I was widowed at a young age (27) and left with 3 small children . I was were you are now but 10 years down the line and with healed scars ( both physically and mentally) I still have bad days but the good definitely outweigh the bad , hang in there the Samaritans are fantastic .

3 of the best cures I found were----

Talking

Crying

Laughing

And not being afraid to do any of them

Thinking of you x

Ahh yes they are all great E&E unfortunatly ive been doing alot more of the crying than anthing else.

How do i go about getting breavment help?

Dali... the past few days have been very bad unfortunatly, ive been a mess of a person....

fantasia fairy wrote:

Ahh yes they are all great E&E unfortunatly ive been doing alot more of the crying than anthing else.

How do i go about getting breavment help?

Dali... the past few days have been very bad unfortunatly, ive been a mess of a person....

I higly doubt you could ever be a mess of a person, love. Things have not been fair on you, we all know that. This doesn't make you a mess, not in the slightest. In all honesty, you seem to handle it a lot better than most in my opinion.

Stay Stong, not that you need told that. You're already so much stronger than anyone should ever have to be.

Shadow collector is right, you are doing well to cope with things that are really really hard.

Have you contacted mind? Im sure they would know about help in your area even if they dont offer it themselves.

Ff I got sent to mine through my Dr and saw him at my local surgery , but there are also a lot you can ring for bereavement or the Samaritans if you just want a chat but I would ask your Dr if they could refer you it really does work and I found I could say a lot more of how I was feeling to a stranger than I could any family member or friend .

Remember crying good , and after a cry it gives you the strength to go on a bit further even if it's only an hour at a time but eventually you will feel better for longer periods of time .

The saying "time is a good healer" isn't so much that time heals you but you learn to live with your loss .thinking of you xxx

Thank you i will go see my doctor and see if he can actually refer me i keep putting that off but i am a mess. Im flipping out at everything and freaking out ive never felt so ill and hurt before.

MIND are great i am thinking of contacting them, but im also scared of them judging me and thinking im sstupid because there are people out there much sicker mentally than i am.

I really am a mess of a person :"(. I feel like everything i do is wrong and i urt everyone, my body is so ugly. I feel so fat and frumpy even more so when my friends are stunning and toned. Im scarred... I feel unloveable. i look at myseld and think 'how could anyone ever want you' then i get more depressed. Im in this downer right now thats literally stripping the life out of me... urgh

SOrry for the rant i hope this is alloud.

Depression really is a vicious circle FF, I know it, I've been there...more than once.

So please do not hate yourself honey, it will get better, seriously. Everything you've said is the depression talking...not the real you.

Accept that for today, most things are going to seem bleak. But try to let just one ray of light into your day each day, and don't hate yourself for it. Just take pleasure in a simple thing, like curling up with a good book. Or a nice home cooked meal. Make sure you eat and sleep properly. Don't take alcohol or drugs to try and feel better. It won't make you feel better in the long run. Do something you enjoy every day, even if at the moment you don't feel like you enjoy it. You like animals, so spend time with them. They give unconditional love, and don't care if you're a 'mess'.

just take time to heal yourself. Don't give up. That's what the people who care about me told me when I was in a black place.

fantasia fairy wrote:

MIND are great i am thinking of contacting them, but im also scared of them judging me and thinking im sstupid because there are people out there much sicker mentally than i am.

That's your mind telling you that, it does it to keep you in the dark spiral. You can't let it win. Mind wouldn't ever think that, I've had nothing but amazing experiences with them. It doesn't matter if someone else is 'sicker' than you - it doesn't make you any less worthy of recieving help. Everyone deserves help.

NatandTom wrote:

fantasia fairy wrote:

That's your mind telling you that, it does it to keep you in the dark spiral. You can't let it win. Mind wouldn't ever think that, I've had nothing but amazing experiences with them. It doesn't matter if someone else is 'sicker' than you - it doesn't make you any less worthy of recieving help. Everyone deserves help.

+1 to this, theres no one thats more deserving than anyone else.