Merry Christmas Morning!

Merry christmas! We spent lots of pennies as quite a few items were on our wishlist.

We are on holiday now... so looking forward to getting home to add to the fun!

Merry Christmas I treated myself to 2 new toys eekkk I can't wait to have some with them ! I couldn't resist and as its Xmas I deserve a treat !

Merry Christmas everyone! :-)

Merry Christmas Alice and other dedicated forum members; I wish you a great Christmas and a happy new year!

Nothing here takes my fancy but I bought myself a new nightshirt in the LH warehouse clearance sale so am being self-indulged anyway this year :)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! x

Merry Christmas Everyone!

A) Merry Christmas Everyone!

B) AH! That Prostate Massager (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14762) I was talking about on another thread the other day was on the sale! My OH was like "Order, it, order it now!"

So freaking happy! Sexy fun times ahoy!

Oops, missed out on this- I think I did pop in but must have missed this thread yesterday.. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.

Anyone kind enough to give a run down of what there was on that page? Only cause I'm really curious lol. I didn't intend to buy anything special this year. :)

These may not be them all but I think this is most of them:

We-vibe III
Naughty Boy
Tracey Cox Kegel
G-Ki
Tenga stroker
Realistic happy rabbit
Lovehoney f1 looking masturbator

I may have missed some out.

Oh and the Lyla

Thank you!

I guess these were similar items and deals to last time. :)

You are welcome :)

There are usually similar deals and most likely something for females, males and couples. The we-vibe II was featured one time. The naughty boy as well. I think the G-Ki also.

And the Bodywand & Aneros Vice. There were four for men, four for women and two for couples - all with 40% off. smiley

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

And the Bodywand & Aneros Vice. There were four for men, four for women and two for couples - all with 40% off.

Ah yes, I forgot about those. Really great deals :)

Great deals on the site :)

Happy (late) Christmas to everyone.

And the deals looked good but out of my price range.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

And the Bodywand & Aneros Vice. There were four for men, four for women and two for couples - all with 40% off.

Wow, very very nice! Some lucky shoppers then. :)