microgianon 30 advice please

So ive been on this pill for about 4 years on and off only coming off it when wanting kids. Ive been back on it around 4 months now i missed a pill over the Xmas period took it the following evening im now on my pill free week which will end Thursday when ill be due to start it again but up to now ive had no withdraw bleed which is unusual for me. Ive had alot of nausea over the last week been peeing loads lost my appetite been waking in the night what are the odds im pregnant?. Kinda hoping im not

I'd do a test and then see your GP

There is a twelve hour window if you forget to take your pill but if you've missed by a whole day it's always possible. Think it's best to take a test.

No stupid didn't use any extra protection id kinda forgot i missed a pill tbh i did a test yesterday which was negative but i dunno i just don't feel right is it possible maybe to early to show up yet?

Hi most hospitals have an early pregnancy clinic where you can go mostly done by drop in. you won't get any clarifcation from your gp as they don't do pregnancy tests.

i really feel for you. x

What type of twat did you use? If it was digital they tend to not be as sensitive as the normal line tests. The early detection tests by first response and clear blue are very stenoative. The always have me posting reaults 3-4 days before a missed period.
Most gps no longer do urine dip stick tests, instead they take blood samples and send them away to the lab. That can take up to 6 days before you get your results back. By which time you will either have gone nuts and peed on another stick or atattws your period.
A lot of the early pregnancy units will not see you without a Gp referral so if you are planning on going to on of them I would advise you phone first to see if they will even see you. I had bleeding at the start of one of my pregnancies and the early pregnancy unit would not see me because I hadn't had my pregnancy confirmed by a Gp etc

It's more than like that you are now stressing over the idea of a pregnancy and suffering Phamtom pregnancy symptoms, however there is always a chance it can happen. So fingers crossed it all works out for you.

Personally I have missed pills in the past and not even realised till a few day later but I was lucky enough and did not have any unexpected pregnancies

Good luck

I was on microgynon for a few years before I started the Depo Provera (same hormones, just get it injected every 12 weeks)
I missed a pill once and had to go and get the morning after pill just in case.
It's unlikely you're pregnant but there is a chance, even if you take it religiously, there's still a chance.
It's best to go to the doctor and get them to do a test just in case. It's probably a bug but better safe than sorry!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

What type of twat did you use? If it was digital they tend to not be as sensitive as the normal line tests. The early detection tests by first response and clear blue are very stenoative. The always have me posting reaults 3-4 days before a missed period.
Most gps no longer do urine dip stick tests, instead they take blood samples and send them away to the lab. That can take up to 6 days before you get your results back. By which time you will either have gone nuts and peed on another stick or atattws your period.
A lot of the early pregnancy units will not see you without a Gp referral so if you are planning on going to on of them I would advise you phone first to see if they will even see you. I had bleeding at the start of one of my pregnancies and the early pregnancy unit would not see me because I hadn't had my pregnancy confirmed by a Gp etc

It's more than like that you are now stressing over the idea of a pregnancy and suffering Phamtom pregnancy symptoms, however there is always a chance it can happen. So fingers crossed it all works out for you.

Personally I have missed pills in the past and not even realised till a few day later but I was lucky enough and did not have any unexpected pregnancies

Good luck

BV...You just made me snort coke out of my nose! I think I love you though! lol Best typo ever!

I know! Wish I hadn't been on the phone to my mum when I read that :)

Oh my god how the hell did I manage that!

Haha lol bv i just used a cheap Tesco 1 i think im gonna give it till the Thursday then do another test an take it from there wont be ideal if i am but everything happens for a reason i guess

So after days of panic an stress i got my bleed this morning a day before im due to start taking my pill again. Which is very late for me but at least it happened ive never been so happy to have my period

I'm very pleased for you yummy mummy91.

That's great news. Nothing like a late period to stress anyone out! X

Tell me about it couldn't be doing with another baba right now the little one is only 4 an half months old

My youngest is 8 months and I'm starting to feel a little broody again which is terrifying! Can't afford another one, house is too small, and don't think my body could handle a mother baby.
Plus I can now wear my size 8 jeans again so don't really want to get fat again.
But if it happened I wouldn't be upset. X

Fluffbags wrote:

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Good luck

BV...You just made me snort coke out of my nose! I think I love you though! lol Best typo ever!

I've only just seen this! totally agree with best typo ever ha ha ha!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

My youngest is 8 months and I'm starting to feel a little broody again which is terrifying! Can't afford another one, house is too small, and don't think my body could handle a mother baby.
Plus I can now wear my size 8 jeans again so don't really want to get fat again.
But if it happened I wouldn't be upset. X

oh no i couldn't be having anymore 3 is it for me i wanna be sterilised but docs said im to young