Middle age peak?

I am a woman of 35, for the past few months my libido has gone through the roof, can someone please tell me this is normal?

May I ask why you need it to be "normal"? Mine has gone mental lately too (although I am slightly younger), and it hasn't occured to me to wonder if anyone else experiences this. Just go with it! Surely it's better than the alternative!

That being said, I have heard many things about women reaching their sexual peak in their thirties, and I know as I'm approaching them, my attitudes towards sex and my own body are changing drammatically- for the better. Benefits to aging? Happy days!!!

I think what's normal is to go through sexual peaks and pits throughout life. I don't think it is particularly age related to be honest. I have also heard about women in their thirties. My sexual peak so far was definately between 17 and 26. Then it kind of died down a bit, mostly because out of nowhere i lost my confidence. I still had sex but not as much and i was really self concious. But i got it back at 28 and i haven't looked back. Now creeping up on 30 this year and im right back to where i was when i felt i had my peak :) .

Don't analyse this wonderful labido you have stumbled upon! Just enjoy it :)

I also know a few other women that have had their libido shoot up around that age. Also, don't forget that it usually goes in peaks and troughs anyway.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

I don't like the word normal because what is normal for one person may not be for someone else but having said that I am reaching my 30's I'm 28 and since having my son 8 weeks ago I cannot get enough hence why I joined love honey my oh keeps telling me no I don't think he can keep up he's 44.

im 33 and yes its higher now than it was

I'm not sure if I have reached my peak yet. I'm a fella in my early fifties lol. Don't think I'm the norm as far as blokes go, good job my OH is as horny as me, how would I cope lol.

I think I heard somewhere women reach their sexual peak in their 30's where as men reach there's when they're 18/early 20's

I think if you are healthy mentally and physically then age doesn't make a difference. Why do we look for somewhere to peak?

i am 39 and i have hit my peak i only have to look at my hubby and i want him without kissing or coudling to get me in the mood my hubby is finding it overwellming because his libido has taken a dip im mastrubating to try and keep the pressure off my hubby its crazy that ive hit an all time high ..........and no i dont think theres anything wrong its part of life my hubby is getting used to the idea now and is starting to make the most of it and i do kind of feel awful that i feel the need to mastrubate as i never really/rearly used to in the past .....the good thing about my libido going through the roof is weve started to experiment again and after being together for 18 years i feel lucky that this is happening its like we are falling in love all over again ....nice feeling