Milking Machines

Right so ive come across some videos on the net of males using a cow milking machine on their penis.

There now seems to be at least two companies that produce these for home use now for that very reason.

Would lovehoney ever make their own version?

I am curious as they seem to be great machines and wondee why more male sex toys have not adopted this approach as they seem to give amazing orgasms / blow jobs.

I didnt post links to ones you can buy as not sure its allowed but they are very expensive.Is there a gap for s more resonably priced one.

Thank you i didnt think to do that good idea.But also i guess i want LH to answer if they would make their own being as great at toys as they are.

I love the idea of these kind of machines, but even if LH did make them i doubt i could afford one.

I must say the thought of being strapped up and milked dry mercilessily sounds bloody hot to me

There's a certain well regarded one that costs about £800 available online be a notorious company that seems safe and great to use, but can't link that nere. Snoop around.