Risky sex

Since my previous topic on a partners curiosity to know details on ex’s I thought I would create a topic to share any past sexual experiences that could deemed to have been risky, i.e. potential of getting caught in the act or one night stands, or things you’d keep from your partner, etc.
I can recall a few but in my second year at uni and going through my slutty single phase I embarked on a run of one night stands, mainly with guys I sort of knew through courses, etc. One night, my housemate and I went clubbing with a bit of an intention to see if we could get lucky. We managed to get chatting to a couple of squaddies and after much flirting brought them home and eventually ended up in bed.
I can remember plenty of dirty chat, kissing and touching before he asked me to strip for him. After vigorously riding him like only a 19 year old could, I eventually felt him twitch inside me as he came. As I pulled off him, to my horror, the condom had split and he had completely filled me up…
Not having been on the pill my housemate, who confessed to not having sex having told her guy she had her period…took me to the clinic where I endured a grilling for the morning after pill. Not my proudest moment but curbed my activity for a while.

6 Likes

I had a risky moment when I was giving it to a girl when I was 21 from behind in a horse stable, we thought we would have a quicky and then someone brought a horse to put in the stable!! :see_no_evil: Fortunately I had just came and so had she so we didn’t leave disappointed at least!

6 Likes

These things happen and you reacted correctly and took care of things responsibly. No such stories from me fortunately.

3 Likes

On our way back from the pub, both very horny :smiling_imp: he dragged me into the bushes and put me up against the tree and shagged me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: people walked passed just as we finished, luckily it was dark :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

3 Likes

Since I follow the RACK philosophy in regards to my kink - Risk Awareness Consensual Kink/RACK- there are a few things that come to mind including getting my bits set on fire, flesh hook pulls- you know, the standard stuffs done in a dungeon winks

4 Likes

Leicester services car park overlooking the m1 :laughing:

5 Likes

edited by mod

2 Likes

Another one from the memory bank was as a young intern, seeing a married guy on the side. With hindsight he was probably a bit of a cheepskate and didn’t book hotels as we would regularly go for drinks and end up in the back of his car in empty car parks! During one session I had my first introduction to the murky world of dogging. As he was taking me on the back seat he screamed out as a guy appeared at the window, cock in hand… :sweat_smile: he quickly locked the car and started the car to drive off as another 3 cars pulled in. It was scary stuff but I was all bravado, teasing him that I would have liked them to join in… he was not a happy bunny…

6 Likes

Shame he didn’t want to stay, love putting on a show for others to enjoy or join in with

3 Likes

In the bushes as people and cars went by , on the park swings (not our proudest moment) as people staggered home from the near by pub. And a flower bed right next to the main road home , again after dark :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d say the park swings would certainly be my proudest moment!

4 Likes

Lol , Just never looked at the park in the same way since !

1 Like

That is something I just can’t unsee now! :flushed::rofl: I have to say I am tempted…

1 Like

My first experience dogging was probably my most risky time, gave a guy a blowjob because there was no women there and another guy came up and asked if he could put it in me… Anybody want to guess what happened :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

edited by mod

I think that was one of the only time she let me finish in her mouth.

Gotta love those days!

1 Like

Love a bit of risky business … when we first got together we went on holiday abroad and after several cocktails in a club got in the mood so we nipped to the toilets…

Mid way through our endeavors a member of staff started banging in the door saying “I know what you’re doing come out” to which my now husband said “no no my girlfriends had too many cocktails and is quite sick, we will just be a minute”. I half expected to have to call it quits but he continued during this conversation through the door until the end point when we both walked out …

My hair was everywhere and I probably looked like I’d been head down a toilet lol

3 Likes

that’s actually some really good quick thinking, unless that excuse was sort of planned in case anyone did come knocking :laughing:

of course, i doubt they believed you hahaa

2 Likes

O without a doubt the time when we were both walking home afer a night out we took the shortcut under the footbridge we stopped and started kissing and touching each other up against the wall and shagged under the footbridge, it was risky enough as plenty of people were walking across it we also knew people would cut across under the bridge as it was a known shortcut.

But the most risky part well for me was we had got naughty earlier and swapped our clothing, so being caught wearing her clothing would of been extremely embarrassing.

We are just back from a nice long weekend in Tenerife. No kids and a great opportunity to relax. We had a lovely time, with a couple of sessions a day, which is very unusual. Our hotel was pretty quiet - adults only, with an average age of 60+. On the last night, after a few drinks out I suggested a skinny dip in the rooftop pool. Surprisingly Mrs E was up for it. I slipped it in from behind and we had a great time overlooking the sea. I wasn’t brave enough to finish in the pool, so we shuffled naked down to our room to finish off. My erection led the way downstairs! We were not spotted as far as I’m aware (if we were, then a few elderly Germans would have had an eyeful), but I am a pair of pants down as they were left by the pool in our excitement.

3 Likes

Years ago, my lover, as i was married, had me up against the historic London wall at Guildhall only 10 feet from a City of London police officer. It was short and satifying and very exciting knowing we could get caught at an moment.

1 Like