Missed the postman! :(

Just a little rant really!

Just got home to a card pushed through my letterbox from the postman! I missed my LH order by 10 minutes!

Now I have to wait until Monday for re-delivery!

Looks like i'll be finding something else to keep me occupied over the weekend.

*sigh*

Oh no! For me it's the fact my dad is always home and answers the door, and asks repeatedly what it is i've bought. So glad for the plain packaging.

I missed mine today too! *sigh* getting it redelivery on sat

same here, fingers crossed for redelivery Fri

I wish there were time slots we could book. hate waiting longer for my fun!

amandammmm wrote:

My postman sometimes puts the card through the door, doesn't attempt to knock, and I'll be sat there waiting for my parcel. Only to find it hasn't even left the depot!! Naughty postman!!

I had this happen a few times (when I phoned to complain the depot confirmed that sometimes they just take the red cards and not the parcels!), but then we moved house and our new postie is AWESOME!

amandammmm wrote:

My postman sometimes puts the card through the door, doesn't attempt to knock, and I'll be sat there waiting for my parcel. Only to find it hasn't even left the depot!! Naughty postman!!

This has happened to me too! last week he knocked on the door and was surprised i answered he gave me the letters and said i have a package in the van ill be back in 10!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

I had this happen a few times (when I phoned to complain the depot confirmed that sometimes they just take the red cards and not the parcels!), but then we moved house and our new postie is AWESOME!

I've never known that to happen How strange! I've only been in my new house for a couple of weeks, hopefully the postman doesn't know what i'm waiting in for!

Ha, can't say i've ever ran after my postman before. Same distance as my collection office though, that's why I go for re-delivery.

Just annoying that i missed him by 10 mins!

amandammmm wrote:

this happens to me and it bugs me but they do leave my lovehoney packages... i am told because it's tracked they are allowed to leave it on my safe place... However sometimes i don't get the red cars but because you can time lovehoney deliveries to the minute i know to check my shed still annoying

I missed mine even though I'd put a 'safeplace' down they didn't leave it there so I'm waiting til Sat. So annoying. I have loads of things I want to buy so will have to wait until next thurs so they deliver it next Sat. Bloody posties

my postie is pretty good if i'm out they'll leave LH packages in my safe place other delivery companies leave things with a neighbour and put a card through your door saying who it's with i'm always taking in parcels for neighbours

Sounds like you have a good postie there!

I wish I had your postie

I do too! I had another delivery this morning and again, it's been taken to the depot. What is the point in choosing a safe place if it never gets used? Ha x