YAY i had a delivery

yay !!!!!! well my parcel arrived thismorning (the one i missed on friday) allthough it was alone witch i was a tad dissapointed as id made anougher order on thursday evening ...my bf looked somewhat dissapointed too as the second parcel was the his and hers mobile phone vibes ...im off a girls night out tonight so he was looking forward to being able to tease me from afar and i was looking forward to returning the favour lol ...anyway five mins later there was anougher knock at the door and the postie handed him a packet to witch he went running off into the front room like an excited little boy ...so the tease is on for tonight let the GAMES begin lol ..

anyone else got the mobile vibes?

Woohooo i love the feeling when LH deliveries arrive..... have lots of fun

Damn my parcel didn't arrive today but then I'd only ordered on Thursday evening, so I'm well jealous! The mobile vibes sound great, let us know if they work well.

thats a shame imeldaimelda i orderd mine at around 11pm thursday evening and it was here thismorning ...wil deffo update you guys tomorrow ...just have to watch i dont lose it in the loo when i a little piddled later on lol

I made my first order on Tuesday, despatched on Wednesday and still no sign... it's only coming to London so shouldn't take this long, right? I paid for first class postage.

jahm wrote:

I made my first order on Tuesday, despatched on Wednesday and still no sign... it's only coming to London so shouldn't take this long, right? I paid for first class postage.

id try contacting customer services, although its been posted they might be able to track your order. though it sounds like a post problem. did you get one of those "we missed you" cards from the postie?

No card from the postman so I'm assuming there hasn't been any attempted delivery. Have emailed customer services to see if they can locate it for me but I guess they won't respond until the beginning of the week.

Jahm yeah it's usually A LOT faster than that. I've had problems with the postie not leaving a card, which is so annoying because how are you supposed to know??! You could try phoning the depot where it would go if you weren't in to answer the door in case it's that.

I ordered both the his n hers mobile vibes!! Had a quick test out when we went out for some lunch on sat! Sadly the male one I had on had broken and only half of it was working at the time, but a quick mail to LH on fri night, and I had the new one with me on saturday morning! how good is that!!

It's my birthday coming up on thurs too, so we're going to be going out to the pics, and will have to have our phones on silent thru the film so we can tease each other! lol

Woot! Bet you'll have some fun the weekend eh? ;)

Lucky girl! Hope you have a good birthday!

TLA wrote:

fran wrote:

Lucky girl! Hope you have a good birthday!

I think SecretlyNaughty is a bloke...

Lol, last time I checked I was! Tho it might have dropped off with all the text's i've been sending! lol ;-)

Sorry! I meant your other half is a lucky girl for you buying one for her too :-s

Sounds like ur having a buzz!

Dammit my parcel did arrive on saturday but the stupid postie didn't knock loud enough so I got a card today. Just walked 1.5 hours there and back to get it and I'm now too knackered to play! Pah!

fran wrote:

Sorry! I meant your other half is a lucky girl for you buying one for her too :-s

Sounds like ur having a buzz!

No worries :-)

And yep, its cool! Just need to find a way to get her phone to stop automatically switching to the 3g network! :/

TLA wrote:

BTW, where is my delivery??? I really hoped the postman would arrive this morning. Oh well, I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

And thats the only trouble with them usually sending things so quick, you kinda expect it every time! Even tho even the slowest delivery times they have is usually pretty quick!

My order finally showed up - found out there was a bloody postal strike in London! I wasn't in, but there is a storage shed opposite my door (I live in a basement flat) so he left it in there and put the card through the door - awesome :)

Any updates on how you are getting on with the mobile vibes? I ordered the male and female versions over the weekend but then have been away the last two days so am hoping they will be waiting at the post office for me tomorrow.

They're lots of fun... well the male one at least, not seen the other half since weekend, will be doing tomorrow so should be a laugh :-)

I had mine on the way to work the other day and kept buzzing me while I was sat on the tram! picks up lots of other peoples mobiles too!

One thing to note tho, and it does say this on the page, but you will have to switch your phone from 3g (if it is 3g), to use the GSM network. Wasn't a problem with mine, but because the OH is on 3, it kept automatically switching back to 3g!

Hiya TLA, well done you managed to overcome the postal strike then!!! Funny thing is they struck in different places on different days thus depending on how unlucky you were you might have had a series of contiguous areas striking day after day, unlike matches, and the result is that it/they could take forever to arrive- comprendez????

TB