Gutted

I had my eye on something in the sale but was trying to justifty getting it so I held off. So a few hours ago i finally make up my mind to order it and my computer decides to act up. Just got it working again about 10 mins ago and the sales now finished. A similar thing happened to me a few months ago too. Is someone trying to tell me something? :(

It does clearly state that the Sale will end midnight on Sunday but you could try to contact Lovehoney in the morning and ask if it is possible to get your order to go through because of your pc issues. Doesn't hurt to try.

I've had an offer change when I was checking out and it was literally because the time had just passed midnight. I contacted Lovehoney and they thankfully corrected it for me. It was a little odd as there was no obvious indication that the offer was going to expire then.

Good luck.

Yea I know it clearly stated the sale end date plus I had the e-mail reminder. I guess its my own fault for leaving it until 3 hours before. It is certainly not lovehoneys fault though, I'm just peed off that its happened twice, not like I left it til 5 minutes before or anything.