Mistress Cara/Cara Sutra... over & out xxx

For the foreseeable future, I will not be posting on the Orgasm Army.

I have really enjoyed my time here, but all things change and move on.

You are all such beautiful people, you have lit my life up in so many ways, ways you don't even know.

Thank you for the giggles, advice, shared problems and issues, laughter, good times & bad.

Talk to you soon, at the places mentioned above, if people want to find me

Be good!

Cara

Xxx

Nooooo, oh hun you will be so sadly missed and hope to catch you on FB. Love you so much MC. xxx

You're leaving us MC? I noticed a post on your blog to do with another site. Is that related to why? Of course you can ignore this bit!

I hope you come back at some point.

Good luck MC anyhow and happy spanking!

Bye!!

aww sorry to see your leaving. but will see you on twitter and FB hun * sqishy booby hugs and arse groping*

Aww Cara, hope you come back soon, you will be missed on here.

*booby cuddles*

SLM xxx

Good luck with new ventures and I look forward to more fabulous posts.

Sending you good vibrations, of every kind,

Tigerlilies

x

Aww sorry to see you go!! Does this mean the OA meet up on 7 Aug is off??? See you on FB, lovely xx

Sorry to see you've decided the leave Cara, I do hope you'll stay in touch!

*Big hugs*, *smooches* and lots of love,

AdnaW xx

:(

...does this mean we can all be straight again now? :P

I believe she will be the Chief Whip in the new government!

Who wants to be on her sub committee?

Best wishes XXX

Thank you everyone

I just find I'm really busy, I'm still using and reviewing products from LoveHoney on the shop side of the site but there are also things happening in my life that make it hard to find the time, and a lot of what I post on here is repeated on the social networking sites or my personal blog.

My parents are getting back together after a 2 year separation for one thing, and I am also having to uproot my family and move to an entirely new area miles away within the space of a month for another, so new jobs, new school, new house.

Cara

xxx

Sorry to see this.

Following you on Twitter now. I'm th follower with Velvet in the name

You're just a heart-breaker you ;-) What will all your ladies do without you... Each other?... Good bye forever then :-p I don't need to share my feelings, you already know that I'm pleased your life is moving on and really want you to be a happy girl.

Dee x

At least if there is no negativity for the reasons you leave then maybe we'll see you again soon!

This place is supposed to be fun and if it becomes a chore then perhaps its not worth sticking around at the moment.

Hope to see you again soon MC!

Cara Sutra wrote:

Thank you everyone

I just find I'm really busy, I'm still using and reviewing products from LoveHoney on the shop side of the site but there are also things happening in my life that make it hard to find the time, and a lot of what I post on here is repeated on the social networking sites or my personal blog.

My parents are getting back together after a 2 year separation for one thing, and I am also having to uproot my family and move to an entirely new area miles away within the space of a month for another, so new jobs, new school, new house.

All this along with the work online that I do, the fetish side, friends and family contacting me and generally trying to be a mum/partner/Mistress/decent nice person lol

Cara

xxx

Aww glad to hear it. I am defo up for it now btw as my friend's 30th bash will be the following weekend. Look forward to meeting you x

Hey MC! I'll be sorry to see you go *girl*

Good luck with everything and Keep it deviant

SG69 x

So sad to see you going hun, who am i going to perve on now?!!! *sniffles*

Good luck with everything you do,

loads of love and hugs hun

x

Hi Cara

I'll be gutted to see you go; you've been such a big personality on here. Love your fiction, love your insights & love your kinkiness. I wish you strength & happiness in all that you do.

x

Aww MC, don't want you to go!! :-( Your stories turn me on so much!! You will be missed xxx

Well i wish you all the best there and hope all goes well.