Me and my partner share the same fantasy of a mmf threesome

Whats your advice on the best toys etc for this

Many thanks

jameslloyd1 wrote:

Hello.

Me and my partner share the same fantasy of a mmf threesome

Whats your advice on the best toys etc for this

Many thanks

Hi there! We had the same fantasy for ages so to test the water we invited a male friend round to take some pics of Mrs GV to upload on LH. To be honest, on the first meeting we did not use toys at all as it seemed too soon.

However the photoshoot got quite steamy and we all ended up much relieved albeit manually. Might try toys next time - perhaps progress to a simple vibrator? Will see what happens!

OH

We have one of the suction cup dildo's that we stick down that Mrs Badger can play with, we also have a strap on as well as a love lounger that we have fun using.

Hi guys. Thanks a lot for the replys. Much appreciated.

How would you suggest doing it manually (no toys) invite a male friend round and go from there ?

Cheers guys its been a big fantasy of mine for a while now

@ jameslloyd1.

Basically we asked a friend round who had always fancied Mrs.GV (and who wanted to see more of her) and to give the evening a "theme" we asked him to bring his camera. With all the posing etc. there was quite a lot of hands-on contact and when things got pretty hot we joined Mrs GV upstairs and she relieved both of us (over her) with her hands and I (OH) gave her oral. Like I said, toys didn't really come into it as we were all at bursting point - hence "manually". But next time.....

OH

I dont feel I understand your question propertly because whilst you say your fantasy is to have a MMF 3 some there are different types of MMF experiences people may be seeking. Are you looking for both men to make the female the center of the show / doubled up on and interactive in that sense? Or are you looking to fully integrate sexually and be pegged or whatnot.

I am not sure in a first time situation you will require toys unless there is something you want to achieve sexually you cant do with your body or that toys for foreplay are important to you and your partner or you desire watching someone else use toys on her, etc.

I am not sure how helpful that is, but offering up my thoughts to your thread here.

been In a fair few mmf threesomes and they were all different experiences but found that toys didn't really work but that may be down to myself and the others involved but each to there own just hope this helps

Its always been tongues, fingers and lots of lube for me.

M XXX

We use a dildo with a suction cup when we "have a threesome" Mrs rides it as she sucks me. Seems to work for her and it gets me off that she's thinking it's another guy's cock she's on.

We haven't used toys in the MMFs I've had - well except for restraints and the like.

we talk about this a lot we like the idea and wife likes the idea about two cocks to sort her out while she plays with her viberator