Trying a 3some/ swinging

I have mentioned this a few times to me OH and she has always said no, which I accept and we leave it at that. she is shy though and takes time to warm to an idea, so we just joke around and bring things up now and then again.

I have done this in the past, and would love to see my oh pleasured and enjoy herself in an mmf.

She asked me to talk her through a fantasy the other night as she had her eyes closed, she chose an mmf. She got very excited, a lot more than usual and we had a great night.

She told me she enjoyed it very much, i asked her some questions after saying if it was to happen hyperthetically of which she answered well, normally she would shy away and we'd leave it.

For example she said she would want me to find the other guy wouldn't want to be involved in that bit and she trust me, she would like to meet them on a social visit to a pub first, that she would prefer hotel first time so we can leave when we want of she doesn't enjoy etc etc. These were all detailed answers to my questions. She has still said no but if it were too this is what she would want.

So maybe there is hope she wants to try in the future? Is there anyone else who slowly built up to the idea?

The most important thing is she is in control and has to be 100% sure on anything and if any doubt then we don't do it or wait.

My wife finds all chat about mmf/swinging a huge turn on but would never do it in real life. Shame really

Dixie Normous wrote:

My wife finds all chat about mmf/swinging a huge turn on but would never do it in real life. Shame really

Similar to my wife - we are both keen on mmf or mff but she keeps saying it won't happen.

She said that about full anal too, and well... ;)

If she wants to be fully in control, why not try a swinger club? If you don't like the experience it's easy to say 'no thanks' and walk away, without offence. Once you have fixed up a hotel room or invited someone else home to join you for sex, it's not too easy to break off the meeting.

We started our swinging in a club, she was concerned it would be sordid and the women would be being exploited, but that's absolutely not what happens. The women are in charge!

Have a look on Fabswingers or google 'swinger clubs UK', there will be one not too far away these days. They all have websites with information.

Good luck, we love group-sex and think everyone should try it at least once. But the setting has to be right and you both need to agree it is what you BOTH want. And you need to agree on your boundaries before you start.

Dixie Normous wrote:

Same with my wife too. We fantasise in bed lots about me watching her with another guy, but then she'll say she wouldn't really do it. I'd love to watch another guy f*ck her. I think she is intrigued by the idea and maybe right time, right moment, right person she just may. I'm always hopeful!!

Some things are great fantasies but not a great reality (of course it is also a reality for some) but some things are best left as a fantsy for some people; it is about personal boundaries and we all have different ones.

Peakcouple wrote:

If she wants to be fully in control, why not try a swinger club? If you don't like the experience it's easy to say 'no thanks' and walk away, without offence. Once you have fixed up a hotel room or invited someone else home to join you for sex, it's not too easy to break off the meeting.

We started our swinging in a club, she was concerned it would be sordid and the women would be being exploited, but that's absolutely not what happens. The women are in charge!

Have a look on Fabswingers or google 'swinger clubs UK', there will be one not too far away these days. They all have websites with information.

Good luck, we love group-sex and think everyone should try it at least once. But the setting has to be right and you both need to agree it is what you BOTH want. And you need to agree on your boundaries before you start.

I have been asking hyperthetically about rules etc, for example I know the only one who is allowed to kiss her on the lips is me as she sees that as very intimate. This makes me think if she is answering then maybe she will be up for it one day, she would never have answered these before. I have thought a swinging club would be a good place. We go bar a nice drink, if we are in the mood we can try it if not we go away. I think though if I was to suggest that she would think they are dark seedy places, I'd need to reassure her some how if this is not the case.

I was very fortunate to be the one invited to join a couple for their first time, I had done it a few times before and had really enjoyed the experience, so was obviously quite enthusiastic.
They contacted me through a swingers website. They had obviously been discussing it for some considerable time before deciding to take the plunge.
We chatted for a few weeks and exchanged emails and photos. After a while we arranged a pub meet mid way between both our towns, and it went from there.
Everything was done at their pace and to their requirements, and when we finally sorted out a mutually agreeable time etc, we all had a really great time, so much so that I was invited back on more than one occasion for more fun and each time, as we became more relaxed and comfortable it seemed to be better. They are now regular swingers as I keep in touch but they moved away so play up north now.
So it can work and according to my couple, was the start of an even better sex life. But I think you both have to be open to the idea and really talk it through.
I always enjoy mmf threesomes as I think the lady has so much more fun and things to play with, and if the chemistry is right it's difficult to beat.

Luvitt wrote:

I was very fortunate to be the one invited to join a couple for their first time, I had done it a few times before and had really enjoyed the experience, so was obviously quite enthusiastic.
They contacted me through a swingers website. They had obviously been discussing it for some considerable time before deciding to take the plunge.
We chatted for a few weeks and exchanged emails and photos. After a while we arranged a pub meet mid way between both our towns, and it went from there.
Everything was done at their pace and to their requirements, and when we finally sorted out a mutually agreeable time etc, we all had a really great time, so much so that I was invited back on more than one occasion for more fun and each time, as we became more relaxed and comfortable it seemed to be better. They are now regular swingers as I keep in touch but they moved away so play up north now.
So it can work and according to my couple, was the start of an even better sex life. But I think you both have to be open to the idea and really talk it through.
I always enjoy mmf threesomes as I think the lady has so much more fun and things to play with, and if the chemistry is right it's difficult to beat.

This sounds perfect, my oh loves it when I talk her through a fantasy and get her to picture it. I've never seen her get so excited. She has always said no but is now saying hyperthetically I'd have this and that rule. She can be shy though or may have the impression it's seedy or swinging clubs are a seedy place, I don't think they would be myself and need to try reassure her. If she is giving hyperthetical answers and rules though I have some hope she may want to try this sometime.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Some things are great fantasies but not a great reality (of course it is also a reality for some) but some things are best left as a fantsy for some people; it is about personal boundaries and we all have different ones.

This!

My OH loves it when I tell him about other men I’ve slept with. But he isn’t sure he’d want to try it in reality. But that’s fine, I don’t mind either way! I’d like a MFF threesome too but I’m also happy to leave that to fantasy if he’s not comfortable.