MMF Threesome

Me and my OH have decided over the last few months we'd both love to try a MMF threesome. I love being inside every hole she has and the idea of inviting someone else in to help me do that and seeing her enjoying 2 cocks is an unreal turn on. Do any of you have experiences of this, finding a willing 2nd member, and how did the reality measure up to the fantasy?

Fabswingers is usually the place to go to! As a single female wanting to join a couple, that's where I headed and my experiences have been mostly positive. It takes a while to find someone, but it is so worth it.

Not experienced it but it is on my to do list! I can second the above based on a friend of mine that uses that site

1 Like

I haven't had mmf, but would love to. Fabswingers and also Swinging Heaven - plenty of men on both of these sites looking to join a couple.

Hi all never experienced any kind of 3 some but we woukd love to try FFM as aI am curious of other women

1 Like

This is something we have both agreed not to try, however we still enjoy a similar experience by using a dildo in one entry, while I enter the other. The sensations we both feel are great and it does lead to a more intense orgasm for us both.

Good luck in your endeavours.

We've said this before on a few threads, please make sure its 150% what you both want and that both of you are comfortable with it. It csn test and strain a relationship.

Me and M have both talked and fantasised about threesomes in the past however having talked it through neither of us are 100% comfortable seeing each other being intimate with someone else so its a no go and a dildo is our alternative

Hope you have a great time should you find someone :)

I agree with the sentiment that you must ensure that this is exactly what you would like to try as that small period of time in the MMF threesome, can cost you a lifetime of anguish and hurt if it goes awry and doesn't pan out.