mmmm.....

Oooft, TC, you poor thing!

Rain, rain, go away...

Selective wrote:

naughtyrider wrote:

Bored, tired and no-one wants to chat

Er, well either people like to be friends but hate chatting(!) or -more likely- the chat system doesn't really work!

The chat system does work, but if you put yourself as busy or invisable, you stay that way until you change it back, even if it looks like you are online, people sometimes vanish for weeks without knowing it. Click available just to make sure you are online.

Selective wrote:

Forgive me for being dim...how do you change that?

the little grey wheel in the bottom right have corner, click on that it should bring up the chat options

Boobaloo, you are the sexiest technical support :)

Noon wrote:

Boobaloo, you are the sexiest technical support :)

lols, thanks xxx

Selective wrote:

boobaloo wrote:

Selective wrote:

Forgive me for being dim...how do you change that?

the little grey wheel in the bottom right have corner, click on that it should bring up the chat options

Thanks -wow that was well hidden! (it def says available tho)

your not showing on my list, it might say that but you might be hidden it does that if you log out and back in again

Sel I didn't get that otherwise I would have spoken to you, I don't ignore people even if I am not feeling that chatty

If you have tried clicking available and it is still not putting you online there is a glitches thread that if you post on it some very helpful techy type person will have a look for you.

Listing things for sale via Facebook and readying stuff for eBay (I need money!!) emailing people about jobs I would love to do but probably won't even be considered for (ignore me.. Just feeling down in the dumps...!!) aaaand other than that just having a lazy Saturday with jamba...

And wishing we had a mod or two floating around who could merge this with the good morning/afternoon/evening thread.... :/