mobiles and photos

I only send pics to one person tbh and I have him on whatsapp aswell bit we live a normal life on whatsapp "fancy a coffee or fancy cinema" but on kik we are very different people its our little secret world haa xx

KIK is a great little app, enjoy

After a v long and depressing relationship, I think the "naughtiness" of it appeals atm. You still have an element of anonymity,and control... And tbh... It doesn't need condoms or birth control๐Ÿ˜Š
In the last days when I was single ( 20 years ago before the ex)... This technology wasn't around... Damn wish it was!
I want to keep a safe level too... Still a sensible mum at heart... Even my best friend, who was in the same boat as I was with her ex, used to describe me as reserved, shy and even a bit of a prude...
Since letting go a bit... I found out that I am really far from that , and my " naughtiness" is much more interesting.
You can be too safe, and then miss out on the thrill of something new...
Ppl bungy jumping will be scared wittless before the first jump.... After finally throwing all caution, and fear to the wind, you jump,and descover it is a huge buzz.
I don't wish to go to my granny flat thinking of what if.....
But with the right precautions, anyone can release their" naughty" side๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‡

Snap chat! Only sent pictures for seconds and you will get notifications if anyone steals your pictures

We use kik or touch.... Touch is pics and videos. Both really good. Enjoy I know we do ;) x