Quick question re Model/Review of the month.

Hi. I'm just curious to know, now that the Treasure Me range has launched and the photo uploads of lucky testers went into meltdown I was wondering if anyone had won the Model of the Month or indeed Review of the month based on something they had received as a piece for review.

I don't have a problem with it if anyone has or does I'm just inquisitive and for the record am not wanting to start a debate about weather it is right or wrong. Let's not go there please.

The answer is yes. X

Ahhhhhhhhhhh thank you. Your good selves?

Anyone that submits a picture tagging the item and as long as it's approved can win.

If it doesn't break the rules, then it should be approved. 

Gosh it will almost be time to pick again. Where does the time go ! 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Anyone that submits a picture tagging the item and as long as it's approved can win.

If it doesn't break the rules, then it should be approved.

Gosh it will almost be time to pick again. Where does the time go !

You are gonna have your work cut out, all those pics of the new Treasure Me range - you've only got yourselves to blame!!!! Xxx

Not us but Mystical Mayhem has and I'm pretty sure Sub did and KitsiKiki and I'm sure there are others. X

Since there a post about winners. I have wondered how the review of the month winners gets picked, obviously there a high amount of reviews that comes in every month, I'm guessing leanne doesnt read and approves all of the reviews that comes in monthly.

I came runner up for MOTM with a lingerie tester.

Affirmative. I won ROTM about 2.5 years ago with a tester.
My inner cynic thinks that the winner is often something that the LH gods want to raise the profile of, but then I am incredibly jaded and cynical and generally grumpy.

Sum Sub wrote:

Affirmative. I won ROTM about 2.5 years ago with a tester.
My inner cynic thinks that the winner is often something that the LH gods want to raise the profile of, but then I am incredibly jaded and cynical and generally grumpy.

Lol I often think the same. Though the reviews they choose are always great. It must be hard to pick as I know I read only a tiny portion of them and there are some really great ones. I recently read a review by Shadow Collector that I thought was fab, though hers always are x

bondagegod wrote:

Since there a post about winners. I have wondered how the review of the month winners gets picked, obviously there a high amount of reviews that comes in every month, I'm guessing leanne doesnt read and approves all of the reviews that comes in monthly.

Editors will short list reviews and I will then go through those reviews. They are the best people to short list them as they read all of them.

I only get to see the tester ones really until RoTM comes around. Then I take time out to have a read :)  

Thank you for the reply Leanne. I thought you only read tester reviews and wasn't sure how it worked if other reviews were read by other people. Interesting to know that the editors do short list the reviews and how the process of picking the winners does work.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Editors will short list reviews and I will then go through those reviews. They are the best people to short list them as they read all of them.

I only get to see the tester ones really until RoTM comes around. Then I take time out to have a read :)

Are editors regular employees? Or, since it's 'only' reading online material, could it be done by anyone? I think I'd like to be a work from home editor....!

My OH would love that job too Sub!

AsYouWish! wrote:

My OH would love that job too Sub!

Same here. It would be THE perfect job for me.