Monogomy verus Nookii

Hi All,hope everyone is good,question pretty clear from title but which of above games people have tried/purchased would you recommend and why??

Having played both, monogamy is my favourite.

I found nookii a bit samey after a while and most of the cards were touch/massage based.

Monogamy features a great approach of talk about sex, fantasies and preferences. Then touching and teasing games. Then sexual acts and finally fantasies to do.

I'm considering getting 'Monogamy' for our week away at the end of this month. I think it will be quite fun to play that as we relax in our cabin in the woods - in front of the log fire.

Having a pile of the games, my favourite is Monogamy. Nookie is a bit milder, if you wanted to broach the waters gently.

Kasey wrote:

Having a pile of the games, my favourite is Monogamy. Nookie is a bit milder, if you wanted to broach the waters gently.

I agree however you can change the way you play monogamy to 'broach the waters'. For example only play the first two levels so you talk about what you like and do some flirtatious fun. Then when your more comfortable play the last level cards. The biggest difference I found between the two is monogamy got us talking about sex, what we like, how we like it, when, fantasties. After playing it with my oh of a few years I learned some things about her that I didn't realise (good things) like things she would like to try