Monthly subscription

Have been thinking of getting a monthly sex toy and/or lingerie subscription for my partner. Has anyone ever had one and would you recommend it?
Iv not seen any subscriptions on LH but I think if it had one I would be very interested in giving it a go!!

This year I have decided that I will just buy her new lingerie every month with the odd toy every other month!!

2 Likes

Does she like toys and/or have you used them during sex before? My partner likes them and I did a toy subscription to spice things up a little and it worked great. Only kept the subscription for a few months though because it got a little repetitive and we learned we liked a few more than others, and then got a total dud of a box which was a waste of $70. If it’s not something she’s done before or you’re doing it with a goal other than pleasing her, then be careful and communicate first.

2 Likes

LH did a subscription a good few years back, I’m guessing it didn’t pan out as they no longer do it.
I think if you could specify your likes and dislikes, that would be more beneficial.

1 Like

No offense to LH but I have bought a few pieces of lingerie for Mrs. Val and myself… honestly not a fan.

There are so many better quality and better variety vendors that we have purchased from that I would rather spend elsewhere. I am in Canada and it seems that the majority of the material is European or Asian made. I buy from Spain and the US from locally made vendors. Cost is way higher but the details are massively better.

That being said, we have never been chosen to test anything lately so I’m not sure it has gotten better. Toys? Perfect for us, discreet and quick shipping, awesome quality.

Lingerie… meh. Not a believer.

1 Like

I love all my lingerie from lovehoney. I have found the sizes the most accurate out of the other two big online sex shops.
I don’t think I would do a subscription though just in case they sent something I don’t like, that goes for lingerie or toys.

6 Likes

I think the way your gonna do it will be the better option as it gives you more control over the things to get each month rather than having a random selection that may or may not be an ideal choice if makes sense :nerd_face:

3 Likes

So we have a small collection of toys already (vibrating cock ring , wand and 2 rabbits) and we have brought lingerie from LH before.

I/we are looking for every day lingerie and LH doesn’t have much however I have save this.

We are also looking for 3 or 4 different types toys to add, Clitoral Sucking Vibrators, but plugs and bullets is on the list, not sure what to go for first. Any recommendations would be helpful?!

1 Like