Morning erection

So I often wake up before my O/H horny . Dreaming about a previous session and need too wank often in bed beside her still asleep, then feel guilt afterwards :disappointed:

3 Likes

go and make her a cup of tea to keep your hands busy! for more pro-tips, just ask me

2 Likes

When Iā€™m too hard to go back to sleepā€¦I wake somebody up to take care of it for me. :smirk: Perks of being just a bit spoiled.

4 Likes

Is it because you donā€™t think itā€™ll happen again that morning/day? If so, Iā€™m on the ā€œtell herā€ side of things.

My OH rarely wants/needs sex etc the day after ā€¦ I confessed to her thatā€™s most likely to be the day I self-pleasure, as Iā€™m still ā€˜wound upā€™ from our together-time. I think if anything, she was mostly flattered she had that effect on me.

3 Likes

I tell my wife when this happens to me.

I might get a hand job or a quickie depending on how she feels.

3 Likes

I want to participate in a totally taboo super kinky act

3 Likes

Happens to us all now and then, no need to feel guilty.

The OH when she feels it sticking in her back, will either tell me to take care of myself or else slide on to it and ride it.

4 Likes

Why guilty? Maybe she finds it hot and secretively knows you do this next to her :smirk:

5 Likes

Definitely lolid be more worried if I didnā€™t have a hard on in the morning FFS :joy:

2 Likes

*Urgh! Do you have to?", is the usual reaction to a morning hard-on unfortunatelyā€¦

2 Likes