Morning glory

I always get woken by my erection :)

do women mind if they feel a sharp prod in the morning when being spooned ?

No doesn't bother me at all in fact I love it, just not so much when am shaken awake cause he wants to act on it haa xx

I can tell the time by mine lol :) Points at 6 oclock lol

My ex partner use to hate being woken up lol

It's the only reasonable way to be woken in my opinion! 99% of the time I will respond positively to being booped in the back with a hard on 😏

Some women just dont like being woken up ;) I cant think of anything nicer than having a woman wake you up and wanting sex :)

I love it, it's funny cause it's not like the hard on is about me but it's always nice to be wanted! It's the best way to start the day! If I spot it before he does then I dive under covers to wake him up with a blow job X

Gem276 wrote:

I love it, it's funny cause it's not like the hard on is about me but it's always nice to be wanted! It's the best way to start the day! If I spot it before he does then I dive under covers to wake him up with a blow job X

Oh Im sure he would know before you do lol

I always wake up that hard I could use it as a hammer :)

Sometimes I wish it would let me sleep for longer though

Think most men would love being woken by a bj though ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I hate being woken up but I love when he is hard when I am xx

Gem276 wrote:

To Gem276's other half: Wife this woman now!

Haha, I just showed him and he laughed! A bit soon for now! He's a lucky guy though I suck him pretty much every morning we are together!

I love being woken up for some morning sex. My partner hasn't been that interested in sex recently and I think that's taken a toll on my mood a bit because I have a really high sex drive and I've been pretty frustrated recently. Morning glory would be a blessing right now. At least then he would have an erection for once. :U

:P Saying that, we do have sex a bit but much less than we used to. I miss it. :I

Gem276 wrote:

Haha, I just showed him and he laughed! A bit soon for now! He's a lucky guy though I suck him pretty much every morning we are together!

Lucky ******* lol

Throbinhood wrote:

Think most men would love being woken by a bj though ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

You say that but in my uni days i did the exact thing to a guy, his erection woke me so i started to suck him and he woke up.

instead of a 'mmmm' reaction i got a 'WTF you crazy nymphomaniac!!' and he dumped me.

my current bf/dom would absolutely love that though. we tend to be much ore sexually active in the mornings too.

I need a partner like that lol

kayliixx wrote:

No doesn't bother me at all in fact I love it, just not so much when am shaken awake cause he wants to act on it haa xx

Haha this ^^  I don't mind it but I hate being woken up . I love my sleep ! haha 

I love to be woken at any time for sex...and I'm 100% happy to return the favour ;) x

I love sleep too but you can wake me anytime for sex :)

1 Like

I don't like to be woken up by it but if I'm the one up first, I'm happy to wake him up the right way.

Dont mind at all.. morning sex is wonderful start 2 the day :)