morning sex

i love it dont get chance often with kids but this morning all was quiet kids still asleep so me and the wife took advantage lol

Glad you had a good start to your day ;) ! Dosen't do it for me personally but as I take around an hour to wake up properly hubby would probably have got tired of waiting by then ...lol

I love it I probably prefer it to evening sex. Good for you, big daddy.

always a good start to the day if get chance funny tho im.not a morning person but for sex its a little different lol

Absolutely love morning sex :)

Whats that.. dont get that with my kid around she up from 4am:/

I love it my hubby works nights so if he's home b4 kids wake we always manage a morning session just puts a smile on ya face for rest of the day x

I've always loved the idea of morning sex, but in reality...

I wake up hungry, wanting a cup of tea, needing a massive wee... not to mention I haven't done my teeth or had a shower yet... I never ever feel sexy in the morning! I always feel gross!

We have had morning sex in the shower before, after eating and peeing etc. But I don't think I could ever wake up and have sex straight away, although I like the idea of it. :)

Ah I recall the days when we loved sex so much we even set an alarm so we could wake up , have a session and still have time to get to Uni.

Now with kids not so much at all. Hotel stays is another matter. Yum

Boogaloo wrote:

I wake up hungry, wanting a cup of tea, needing a massive wee... not to mention I haven't done my teeth or had a shower yet... I never ever feel sexy in the morning! I always feel gross!

We have had morning sex in the shower before, after eating and peeing etc. But I don't think I could ever wake up and have sex straight away, although I like the idea of it. :)

My thoughts exactly. And he hasn't done his teeth or had a wash either!!

wake up sleeply and cuddly then a little fondal and get a response then BINGO love it

capricorn13 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Hehe so true, I'm exactly the same minus the tea!

I'll settle for a bit of spoony cuddles

spoony cuddles always lead to sex

Lucky you!

I prefer it in the evening but sometimes a good seeing to in the morning is a great way to start the day.

The idea is appealing but im reality I just wanna get washed n have a cuppa,im not good for general thoughts til these take place.

I'm a big fan of morning sex, but often get swatted away, if being persistant I find she cannot refuse oral in the morning which is a nice way to be woken up...I generally get that morning sex I was seeking not long after!! :) good times !!

Never know wrote:

capricorn13 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Hehe so true, I'm exactly the same minus the tea!

I'll settle for a bit of spoony cuddles

Ditto for all of this! Boogaloo - I've been meaning to say that I really like your new avatar!

It is good morning sex just dont get the chance now.

Well we almost went full on this morning after we were spooning, and he was slowly stroking and kissing me... Things got quite steamy till his alarm went off for work, so we couldn't follow through properly, but it was still wonderful way to greet the sunny day😁

If you take any notice of the researchers, morning sex is suppose to be the peak time when you are both up for it..

At weekends and bank holidays I can't say I disagree with the researchers ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)