Morning sex

I love morning sex, but there have been issues with leakage if the lady has to go out straight after. So I wear a condom if that's possibly going to be an issue.

@BrattyFox: Strictly speaking KinkyMira is right: if you don't consent to a sex act then whoever does it to you is guilty of sexual assault, even if you consented to sex the night before (see the whole Julian Assange affair, and the various cases of sportsmen who apparently thought that once they had successfully chatted a girl up they could invite whoever else they wanted to join in) . On the other hand, if you are with a partner you trust, it's reasonable to say to them that you like being woken up that way and would usually agree to continue, leaving the possibility that you might decline on occasions open too.

We both love it [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] 😉😊

Buck06 wrote:

This may sound odd, it does to all my friends, but I do not like morning sex! To be honest i only really like it at night. To the point I have refused sex in the morning on many occasions. Is this odd or am I not alone?

Nothing wrong with that Buck06. Although I'm Quite the opposite. I love morning sex. It's just like sex in general. Everyone has a favourite position, fave place to do it, type of sex, who or how many you do it with.. So i wouldnt worry Buck06.

I really like morning sex and enjoy being woken up to it too 😊 love the spooning approach to feel him behind me

We love morning sex.

Our weekend treat (have to get up too early in the week) is that whichever of us wakes first turns over and scoots down the bed so we are in 69 position and starts to wake the other up. I particularly love it when OH is sleeping on her side facing away from me as I can start to slowly kiss and lick her bum before gradually parting the cheeks and woking my way between them. As she slowly comes round, her moans are incredibly sexy and she slowly turns over to gve me better access while opeing her thighs at the same time. Eventually she is facing me and her mouth opens to take me inside her.

We usually finish with an amazing orgasm each, sometimes orally sometimes full blown sex - either way, what better way to start the day than with your lovers jiuces all over your face!!

Discussed this thread with my lady. We both love morning sex, she has said to me repeatedly, wake her up if I feel horny. She loves waking up to feel my cock already in her and continues to say she wants me in her pussy or her bum.

I'd like morning sex but usually need to pee first thing, plus morning breath and once I'm awake, I need to get up for work/jobs.