Most comfortable dildo to hold while masturbating?

Most welcome! :hugs:

1 Like

Stick it to the headboard :drooling_face:

1 Like

I just need longer arms . . .

1 Like

@Delboy1991 how does this work? Likeā€¦itā€™s on the headboard then what? Which position is best? Iā€™ve never used my suction dildo because idk where to stick it :sweat_smile: :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree with your question haha! :joy: And my wife usually only sticks her suction cup in the bath as that material seems to work perfectly!

1 Like

Hmmm! The sex toy world needs some sort of equivalent to the ā€˜selfie stickā€™ apparently. :wink:

1 Like

HAHAHA you should pitch that idea to Lovehoney!! Love it!! :joy:

1 Like

Anywhere you like. Headboard, mirror , cupboard. It actually sticks to most things. :slight_smile:

Yeah I get that but I canā€™t workout which position is best?

My place doesnā€™t have many good surfaces for a suction cup to stick (and we donā€™t have a headboard), and Iā€™ve been having trouble getting into a good position that doesnā€™t feel awkward or doesnā€™t kill my knees or thighs :hot_face: I have the Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicolored Silicone Dildo, and I feel like itā€™s pretty easy to hold :thinking: Iā€™ve mainly used it holding it by the suction cup (or my husband holding and maneuvering it) or sitting it on a pillow or pile of blankets (to elevate it from the floor) and holding it down by the suction cup while I use it since it wonā€™t suction to a pillow or blanket :joy: Some of the position enhancers like the Liberator BonBon Toy Mount would probably help get into a more comfortable position, but I just recently got the Liberator Wedge, so I donā€™t want to rush and get another position enhancer yetā€¦

:point_down: This thread might give you some ideas :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Probably doggy. But give them all a go see whatā€™s best

I have that one too, @PKH and have read that thread but I donā€™t have a bath tub and some of the other positions donā€™t sound like Iā€™d be able to full relax. Likeā€¦all feels like too much hard work :sleepy: :tired_face: :laughing: