Most comfortable mens thongs

Hey all, I've been wearing thongs for years but have found recently that some are chaffing in between my balls and bum where the stitching joins. I have a few thongs which dont have that lumpy join but theyre made of a more silky material. I know part of it is some are too small for my now as I have put on a but of weight and developed a bigger bottom! Any good recommendations for most comfy thongs? Thanks.

I wear the LH male satin thongs and really comfortable. Just ordered 2 more.

The male satin thongs are good but I find the Male Power Cotton Rib Sexy Thong more comfortable https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22977

Try CoverMale

Thanks guys.... just ordered the red and black satin thongs 👍

Doreanse

Not available on LH, but they are very comfortable...

My hubby usually wears HOM Plume thongs or Armani ones if he wants something with a bit more coverage. Working from home the last 2 weeks thats really the only undies he's been wearing.

jadeybaby35 wrote:

My hubby usually wears HOM Plume thongs or Armani ones if he wants something with a bit more coverage. Working from home the last 2 weeks thats really the only undies he's been wearing.

So sweet

For me I can wear any type of thong and barely know I’m wearing one. It’s a huge reason I’ve worn nothing else since I was 14. My go to favorite is a thin strap y back style thong

edited by mod

I have some of the Lovehoney thongs and they are good.

My hubby has plenty but seems to have 2 basic types. He has some larger ones with more coverage from Armani which are the ones he first started to wear and then some smaller g-string types one from HOM. Most of the time he wears the smaller ones now and says they are very comfortable.

Other than too tight of fit the main thing for comfort for me is being 100% hairless down there . I have a range from a tiny string to maybe almost an inch wide . I also have From cotton to silky and even some lace .

Mine are very small and very comfortable from a British maker that have made them for 30+ years rules mean I can’t name them