most kinky thought today??

I wonder if I go to the takeout with my body stocking and big coat on will someone notice?

1 Like

repliquant wrote:

Well, I have outdone myself with kinky thoughts today ;) Always wanted to begin with the toes first, and slide all the way down to the stiletto. Done that, and then I had a kinky thought of actually trying the foot+shoe from the back... ankle first, then the strap, then the heel, and down on the stiletto (though not too far). Ha! The only thing that stopped me was that the toy slipped in my hand, as it was all lubed up ;) My bum followed the toy and I slipped a bit too — but I'll get there, and soon. This is the kinkiest thing that my brain thought up ever since I laid my eyes on a certain thermoplastic lemon ;)

your butt adventures actually kinda fascinate me

1 Like

lillithlibby wrote:

I wonder if I go to the takeout with my body stocking and big coat on will someone notice?

Only one way to find out!
1 Like

Imagining being home with OH, performing oral, and rimming her until she demands c0&k from me. Only been away one week, and I can't stop thinking of her. Can't get any time to myself, so self pleasure relief is not an option. Oooof!

1 Like

My partner mentioned how filthy one of her best friends was (one who always comes across an innocent), so I offered to be rented out to her if she needs some filth! :-D

1 Like

rubysoho wrote:

your butt adventures actually kinda fascinate me

:p

Though I have to say that I'm really like a hobbit in this respect: "never had any adventures, nor did anything unexpected" sounds good to me. A simple "there and back again" is all I ask, especially the 'back again' part ;)

1 Like

Looked at the banana just sitting innocently on top of the microwave and suddenly thought 'I wonder if that will fit in my arse'.

The thought of using my new silicone cock ties with my OH, All those bulging veins...

Brb, guys ;-)

My husband came home with a marrow today as a gift from his financial director who had grown it in his allotment. He said there you got a present for you, do you know what to do with one of these??

Hmmm!! Maybe not it is a marrow.

1 Like

mrs average wrote:

My husband came home with a marrow today as a gift from his financial director who had grown it in his allotment. He said there you got a present for you, do you know what to do with one of these??

A marrow! LMAO!

1 Like

mrs average wrote:

Erm you stuff it!! Lmao.
1 Like

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Looked at the banana just sitting innocently on top of the microwave and suddenly thought 'I wonder if that will fit in my arse'.

That thought crosses my mind everything I see the fruit bowl in my kitchen!
1 Like

Johnny Roach wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

well I've only got that hole left to try! You go first and tell me how you get on!!
1 Like

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

well I've only got that hole left to try! You go first and tell me how you get on!!
Been there, done that! And the answer is yes, it will fit! I have tried both peeled and unpeeled. Admittedly, I enjoy peeled more as, and now some of you may find this a tad strange, I like to eat it afterwards. I find myself getting so excited playing with it that I can't help myself. Don't worry, I've douche and am clean! I figured I do atm with my oh, why would this be any different. But I have a huge anal fetish. I know for some this is a bit too extreme!
1 Like

I think I may leave the skin on although I have seen people put condoms on their fruit. Guess its my turn now then!

1 Like

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I think I may leave the skin on although I have seen people put condoms on their fruit. Guess its my turn now then!

Have fun ;-) tell me how YOU get on! Lol
1 Like

Johnny Roach wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Been there, done that! And the answer is yes, it will fit! I have tried both peeled and unpeeled. Admittedly, I enjoy peeled more as, and now some of you may find this a tad strange, I like to eat it afterwards. I find myself getting so excited playing with it that I can't help myself. Don't worry, I've douche and am clean! I figured I do atm with my oh, why would this be any different. But I have a huge anal fetish. I know for some this is a bit too extreme!

wow !!!

1 Like

rubysoho wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

wow !!!

Have you never considered anything like this ruby? :-P
1 Like

Johnny Roach wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

wow !!!

Have you never considered anything like this ruby? :-P

considered .. yes for sure . just never followed through , for want of a better turn of phrase !

Go on! Give it a try! It's fun. I promise :-P