most kinky thought today??

lets see who is having a great day!

1 Like

Unusual choice of sub-forum? :-)

It might be freaky, but I''ve just been grating onions & garlic to make a curry, got me wondering if anyone had ever used onions/garlic/chilli in some punishment or other scenario - gotta be pretty uncomfortable if rubbed on the right/wrong area?

1 Like

Bakerson wrote:

It might be freaky, but I''ve just been grating onions & garlic to make a curry, got me wondering if anyone had ever used onions/garlic/chilli in some punishment or other scenario - gotta be pretty uncomfortable if rubbed on the right/wrong area?

Oh yes... I know many people who use those as well as things like mustard. Who knew condiments could be so kinky?

I might be doing a day trip with BDSM mistresses to a chilli festival... that'll be fun. Considering that I love things which most can't handle... apparently that makes me evil.

1 Like

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Oh yes... I know many people who use those as well as things like mustard. Who knew condiments could be so kinky?

I might be doing a day trip with BDSM mistresses to a chilli festival... that'll be fun. Considering that I love things which most can't handle... apparently that makes me evil.

Don't Confuse evil with genius!

I once got chopped birds eye chilli up my nose, couldnt stop crying and sneezing for about 4 hours!!

I'll never say never, but can't see me wanting to try deliberately rubbing it in places!

1 Like

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Hmmm. Wouldn't be over the bank hol weekend over near me in Herts would it Ness?

1 Like

Been a staid day really. Imagining my lover teasing me by stroking herself in a relaxing bath. Me wondering if she will invite me to play or just continue to let me watch. She knowing the power she holds over me.

1 Like

Encasement !

1 Like

Looking forward to my glass dildo arriving tomorrow. It's my first one :) hubby is injured and out of action, so it couldn't arrive at a better time ;) x

1 Like

Got a crop as a gift today now I can't stop thinking about being tied up and spanked with it.

1 Like

Ordering city maid on kindle at midnight when we get paid, read sample and loved it some wonderful fantasy materia,l about my favorite crush, rather than female to female.

1 Like

im away with work in a hotel n wishing the maid wud cum in and suck me off lol

if only!

1 Like

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

a friend and her partner were going at it in the kitchen when she thought "I bet tabasco on our bits will feel great!"

yeah she was really wrong. Some people just don't think logically! :-p

My lover likes a drop of whisky on her vulva... applied and distributed by my lips and tongue.

HER idea btw. It was something she had done before definitely, and she knew she liked it.

1 Like

Other half is having a bit of trouble with her diet, so as encouragement, shes going to be getting daily weighings, and a smacked bottom for every pound over that days target.

I just need to think of a reward if she beats target now.

1 Like

Alastor wrote:

My lover likes a drop of whisky on her vulva... applied and distributed by my lips and tongue.

HER idea btw. It was something she had done before definitely, and she knew she liked it.

Mine too (I'm quite partial as well), generally any strong spirits are good for the sensation but scotch better for scent. Cheap stuff advisable solely for that purpose — 15/20 year old malts bit pricey and better saved for drinking.

1 Like

haaaaaaaaaaaa i had my throat tattooed today and i did at one point where i had to almost sit with mouth agape to stop my teeth from vibrating together and chattering - wonder wether it would be a pleasant senastion for a fella to have himself in my mouth while my whole skull was pretty much vibrating . not kinky as such but when youre getting needles in the gullet its as close as it gets

1 Like

Being tied down and 'pegged' by all comers, current fantasy is to be used by the OH and her best friend! - okay not quite all comers just two people!

1 Like

Considering buying some used panties. Been perusing a few sites and the idea really gets me off

1 Like

Well, I have outdone myself with kinky thoughts today ;) Always wanted to begin with the toes first, and slide all the way down to the stiletto. Done that, and then I had a kinky thought of actually trying the foot+shoe from the back... ankle first, then the strap, then the heel, and down on the stiletto (though not too far). Ha! The only thing that stopped me was that the toy slipped in my hand, as it was all lubed up ;) My bum followed the toy and I slipped a bit too — but I'll get there, and soon. This is the kinkiest thing that my brain thought up ever since I laid my eyes on a certain thermoplastic lemon ;)

1 Like