Most pleasure

Ladies and gentlemen We're do u get most pleasure

sex

anal sex

oral sex

hand

Impossible to answer definitively.

It varies day to day and with the mood of both me and my OH.

Im wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen We're do u get most pleasure

sex

anal sex

oral sex

hand

All of the above and more. Love all aspects of sex and the female form. But also agree with rockstar some days you get more pleasure from certain things

Pleasuring myself.

Intimacy: sex with husband.

orgasms: toys.

Sex with wife

I get the most pleasure from intimacy with my OH- any of the above can provide this. But if I want guaranteed pleasure with him then I find I canโ€™t beat sex in the missionary position (boring to some maybe) but to me nothing beats feeling his body on mine, being able to wrap my legs around him bringing him deeper, looking into his eyes and being able to kiss him passionately as he brings me to orgasm.

Hmm...definitely using my toys on vagina and clitoris.

Definitely going down and licking my girlfriend. Giving her head till she cums. Literally my favourite thing in the world. Can eat her for hours.

Agree with Mr.JmissS, going down on the wife and licking her pussy and nuzzling on her clitoris. Can be berween her legs for an hour, before she squirms to orgasm. Also bringing myself off whilst eating her pussy is a win /win.

I agree with everyone who has said that it depends upon our mood. Sometimes itโ€™s just vanilla sex. Then other times we really get it together and anal and pegging are on the menu. There are also times when a wank either solo or together is what we like. So I donโ€™t think anyone could say that one particular type of sex is their favourite without ignoring the various other sexual possibilities. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž

I have to say that in my experience nothing beats good old vaginal sex, usually in missionary. There can be such a closeness and the best time of all is looking her eyes and telling her I lover her as i cum inside her. And even better when we've been making babies - the love then can be overwhelming.

Depends on mood but as most sessions include oral, hands and vaginal sex I wouldn't want to separate them out anyway.

They're all good, but Vaginal is always best.

If it's physical pleasure on myself, then none of the options! I'd say ''toys''.

If it's mental pleasure and arousal without receiving physical stimulation myself, then it's while giving anal to my partners.

Of all the woman I have been with, my wife without a doubt has given me the most pleasure. Pussy sex has made me unable to move but oral and anal has also been amazing.

Meant to add Licking her swet pussy is totally amazing, would lick her all day

Whatever the mood dictates ๐Ÿ˜ a particular favourite atm is DP with toys and my OH x