Most romantic

With Valentines Day coming up, was wondering what is the most romantic thing you’ve done or had done for you and what are your plans for Valentines Day this year?

My OH asked written permission from his RSM (Aussie Army) and CO to wear his service dress for our court house wedding.
Seeing him standing outside waiting for me, knowing that he looked so damn handsome just for me made my knees week. The man looks good in uniform.

16 years later, the spark is now a fire and I am so damn lucky. :heart: :100: :fire:

2 Likes

As we get older I seem to get softer and more romantic so for each celebration I try to get her something romantic or meaningful. I did flowers, chocolates and conventional things years ago so now it’s always something very personal to her.

1 Like

Deconstructed a million rolls of lovehearts then reassembled with just the 'I love you’s

3 Likes

Genius! Simple but so thoughtful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh bought a star and I know it’s not technically ours, it still sent blew my mind​:star_struck::heart: I bought these small love heart shaped papers and individually wrote the reasons I love him on them, he really loved that. I’d say they’re our top ones

1 Like

Sorry to sound like a nufty, but what are lovehearts?

1 Like

Paper shaped hearts would of been a better description :purple_heart: still a love heart though right :smile:

They’re fizzy sweets, with romantic words on them such as “Im Yours” “Kiss Me” etc! I am shocked you don’t get them on Oz!

2 Likes

That’s so sweet! Such a romantic gesture. :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

@WillC We do have lollies that have little hearts sort of painted onto them. And they say the same messages as yours. But I have no idea what the heck they are called?

1 Like

Swizzles Love Hearts are the actual name, try Google Images to see examples. Never heard of the lollies!

2 Likes

I like to make some effort where possible. The usual chocolates and cards, little gifts, a nice meal somewhere.
Oh and i took the fur off some cheap V day handcuffs and put them on my real handcuffs, comfort and restraint.
Im so lovely :slight_smile: hehe

2 Likes

Red rosses, red wine and hot red lingerie are perfect to celebrate the valentines day and make her the day memorable.