Blow jobs

Not sure how to word this but here goes...........

I've getting right into giving BJ's - I have heard that you can change the taste of a mans sperm by what he eats.

I like sweet stuff - can anyone give me advice of what he should eat to make it taste nicer and sweeter.

Thanks

Grace x

pineapple, get him to eat or drink pure pineapple juice 24 hours before. Smoking can make it taste horrid, curries and spicy stuff are a no.

Basically, stick to fruits

There's also a product on here called Yummy Cum. Apparently it works wonders!

Flavoured lube? if you mans penis is well to the back of your mouth when he cums there's less chance of tasting it assuming you're swallowing it as it goes straight down?

Pineapple or fruit. I actually love the way my OH's taste changes.. Can't get enough of it!

As eluded to above, it's as much about what to not eat as what to eat. Anything that you sweat out will make it taste more horrible - onion, garlic, chilli, unless you like those flavours. Certain types of natural mint are good, as is cinnamon and other sweet spices, pineapple is the one everyone shouts about, but there are other ways...

Lots of fruit or fruit juices. Theres more than one reason why you should stick to your 5 per day ;)

Hey thanks guys will be trying the pineapple Ive also found liquers help too ;-)

Basically what's been said already.

I might be wrong but I've read that male cum is naturally alkaline, so raising the body's PH level is the best way to make his cum sweeter.

Eat/Drink:

- plums, blueberries, cranberries, pineapple, kiwi, watermelon

- juices like mango, apple and grape

- wheat grass, parsley, celery

- plenty of water, staying hydrated will avoid chunky, thick, stringy texture

Avoid:

- coffee, beer (alcohol in general), dairy

- asparagus, onions, garlic, sprouts, cabbage, broccoli

I'm not sure about changing the flavour of his cum however if you dislike the takes of him you can use flavored lube or even if it's the cum itself get him to cum over you this can be very erotic .

Has anyone tried Yummy Cum? I'd like to know if it works as I'm not a great lover of cum in my mouth but this may help.

Gosh I learned a load reading this.

Laughing Yummy cum though what a briallint name

Drink lots of water, body needs to cleanse every day, depending on your weight then depends on how much water you need to be drinking on a daily basis

My boyfriends actually eats all the stuff he shouldn't to make his cum taste good but I like it anyway... maybe because he eats tons of the stuff that makes it better. He's like addicted to apples, maybe it's that.

Another good tip is to have him masterbate an hour our two before you plan to swollow. This will reudce the about of sperm he has stored as well as make it fresher. I know it sounds weird, but it does help.

saucychic wrote:

Has anyone tried Yummy Cum? I'd like to know if it works as I'm not a great lover of cum in my mouth but this may help.

Hi saucychic,

Yes we have tried Yummy Cum drops and found that they worked a treat for us! but always remember that these sorts of products may have different effects for you and your partner, as everybody is different.

We've also got a review up for "Yummy Cum Drops" that may answer some questions for you.

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32152&reviewid=93067#customer_reviews

Hope this helps. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hi Love Honey,

Thanks for the replies - pineapple is a winner but how often?

Can people tell me how much they do say in a week?

We have sex almost every night but often do people do oral especially bjs?

Thanks Grace xxxx

I have also heard grapefruits/grapefruit juice is mean to work pretty well. Can't say I have ever tried it though. As for the how often regarding BJ's, It is more of a treat for him. I do not ind giving them but I have to be in the right mood and have a nice tasting lubricant or condom. x

Norm for me gets me off getting oh to precum stage almost every time we have sex.... and always soo good have tried strawberry and pineapple didnt notice a major difference, but coffee is a no no. Very bitter.... if god were a woman it would taste like baileys lol x

Pineapple pineapple pineapple

lustyjoy wrote:

Norm for me gets me off getting oh to precum stage almost every time we have sex.... and always soo good have tried strawberry and pineapple didnt notice a major difference, but coffee is a no no. Very bitter.... if god were a woman it would taste like baileys lol x

My OH loves Baileys. Woder if Irish Whisky does the job, lol.