Moving after 16 years.

Big move then, hope its all going well and you both settle into the new house all good :). Sounds like you have some good friends so sounds like it will go smoothly.

I'd use the excuse of either: "I get paid to test toys and get to keep them so no point in throwing them away, hence why they all in a random bag" or "every girl has to have a few toys" and just gather them up keeping a straight face to see what their expressions would be like hahaha x

Lol GG that's hilarious about the under bed restraints! 😂😂

I helped a friend move and she gave me specific instructions to take her big box of toys and NOT let her mother get hold of it! I guarded that box with my life!

Gentle giant wrote:

This weekend is our big move. Were taking a summer let in a absolute stunning Setting on the bank of the river dart. Pub only 3 mins walk.

Were been in our current house for 16 years, but my aging mother in law ( MIL ) needs caring for . she's had some falls and is almost house bound. Many of you may remember last year I had a full knee replacement. Whilst recouping I pushed planning permission through for us to build a 2 storey disability enabling granny annex on her own house. Unfortunately the selling of our house ant the building of the extension could not coincide. So of to the little cottage by the river for 6 months we go.

Its not until you do an exercise like this you realise how much of sexy play hoard you have acquired over the years. Its all only just gone in a rugby kit bag. We have friends and family come out of the wood work to help us. Nice furniture and glass ornament's. Even a very large cut glass crystal dinning set of glasses matching crockery and silver cutlery, but all the OH keeps asking is where are the sex toys don't let any one touch that bag or see them.

My nuaghty mind was just thinking how funny it would beif the bag popped open on the new drive and assorted lubes , vibraters , dildos, wands , cock rings , speculums, sounding kit and lubes rolled down the drive in front of friends and family.

Many of my friends know I'm kinky and are very highly driven by sex. As most have come to me for advice. However other members of the moving committee would be mortified.

Just thinking for a bit of fun .what exude would you give to try and help ease the embarrassment.

Mine would be we are looking after them for someone helping us today. Thenn stay quiet about a name.

I beg you don't, not funny and I'd have a fit, moving is stressful as it is.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Sneaky - very sneaky.

Smacked bottom for you!!!

Xxx

Had a similar experience several years ago, a mate helped us move and, totally accidently we found some neck ties still attached to the headboard bolts of the bed when we were moving it to the van. My friend grinned but politley said nothing, however when a G string was discovered under the sofa cushions questions did get asked!! 😱😱

Hilarious 😂
Was it accidentally on purpose haha

Your new home sounds idyllic by the way. I hope you make some lovely memories there.

Actually I remember now having a similar experience; many years ago we moved house and OH had forgotten the dressing gown cord was still tied to the bed, when he asked his mate to help us move he found it! Not being terribly shy back then, OH just announced that it was there for when he wanted to tie me to the bed!! I'd forgotten about that! I was only about 19 at the time 😂😂

Bought back memories for me.
My boyfriend was moving and his mates found the speaker wire still attached to the headboard. (We had improvised as not enough rope one night)

His mates never looked at me the same after!

Gentle giant wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Sneaky - very sneaky.

Smacked bottom for you!!!

Xxx

Yes please

Assume the position .................................... thwack!!!!!!

Xxxx

Wishing you the best of luck in your new home GG x

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Hilarious 😂
Was it accidentally on purpose haha

Your new home sounds idyllic by the way. I hope you make some lovely memories there.

Um yes accidental of course. Oopsey. !!!!

Its in an idyllic place but is nearly a shell.

Had to come back to this thread just to check out what act of devilment transpired during your move.I had a good giggle at the restraint scenario so you didn't disappoint.I hope you are feeling settled in now and enjoying your new setting for all your romps together.x

Thank you for all your kind thoughts and wishes

How's the new home,? Hope all is well.