59 days and counting...

59 days until I leave the job I've done for the past 4 years, and a further 7 days until I move 400 miles back where I'm from to move in with my mum, start a new job and start a degree!

So much to do in preparation and so many emotions - stress, worry, anticipation, sorrow, happiness, excitement.

I'm gonna explode!!

Anyone else going through a stressful (or otherwise) time and would like to share?

x..x

Oh god I feel for you.....

I am wedding planning - now in the phase of fixing the things that r going wrong......

Recently found, bought and moved into the what will be the Family Home.. although babies r couple years away

I did this while my OH is working in a scary place and I pulling 13 hr shifts at work.

x

Wow, superstress!

Moving home is THE most stressful thing anyone can do in their life. I've gotta sort the house out and get rid of all my furniture without losing too much money on it too!

How far away is the wedding?

x..x

Wedding is 7 weeks away.......

That made me feel squeasy saying that..... Feel like i still have too much to do lol

Yeah moving home is super stressful especially if ur moving from a rented house as u have to worry about what condition the rented place is in while trying to move and sort ur new place.....

TIP - pre-book a back massage. I went for one two weeks after the move and the lady told me i needed to relax, she had to ease about 20 knots in my shoulders out!

x

Thanks for the tip, I might just need it since I'm leaving my life in England and moving back in with my mum!

Are you excited? Or just stressed at the mo?

x..x

A month tomorrow I will be moving into halls for my postgraduate course, which means moving from the south of England to North Wales. Going to be pretty scary but hopefully fun too!

A mix of emotions....... I've always maintained an excitement about getting married infact when i think about it i grin from ear to ear - like im the only person to ever married lol

But then ive been having nightmares about things not being done and so this stresses me out. Also the fact people not doing what they r meant to stresses me out aswell lol

How far have u got to move then ? x

400 miles, from Leeds (ish) to Inverness

Back to where I came from lol

I'm dead excited coz I moved down here on my own - no family etc so being able to see my family whenever I want will be a novelty (no doubt that will wear off)

Very worried though for all the things I take for granted here - the better nightlife, the availability of shops etc, theres so much to do on any occasion, rain or shine, being able to call my friends and see them at any time, being central in England so I can virtually drive anywhere for a day (or two) trip

Shock to the system coming my way I think...

x..x

Miss teach&nurse wrote

ive been having nightmares about things not being done

i had loads of nightmares before i got married i dreamed of the the church burning down and other crazy things like that. I got quite stressed with the whole planning thing , i did all my own wedding flowers aswell. i'm sure you will have a great day good luck!

HI and catlady i hope your moves go well for you!