Moving house!

Getting a moving company do to all of the packing/lugging/moving from our flat to our new house tomorrow, but just realised we havent had time to hide all our toys/sexy outfits etc before they arrive! doh! I am sure they have seen it all before...

Woah, loads of people moving recently (including me!). I'm sure they've seen it all before like you say. I wonder how they'll pack it all up?

haha i'd be running around gathering them all up, i would always have missed one though! I'm sure they have seen worse! Good luck with the move xxx

Yeah, i'm sure they've seen worse.

It'll still give 'em a chuckle tho no doubt!

Well working for a removal company we came across it all before. One person had a really high fondness of latex I may add.

oh dear.

well if they have seen one butt plug they have seen them all

Just chuck them all in a suitcase or in a bin bag...it wont take long and it'll preserve your privacy

xxKPxx

yeah, might splurge and buy a bag from LH to protect my modesty.

I have a very very very bright box that I use when I move, and tape it all up. That way, you can snatch it out of all the other brown boxes and stash it away before lots of lovely people help you unpack and get an unexpected insight!

good call. I think hiding all my butt plugs in my "special place" on my person may be too much to ask!

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

I have a very very very bright box that I use when I move, and tape it all up. That way, you can snatch it out of all the other brown boxes and stash it away before lots of lovely people help you unpack and get an unexpected insight!

I do this too External Media I store all my goodies in a big plastic toy box like this one:

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Plastic-Storage-/Wham-Storage-Box-with-Lid-BlueGreen-30ltr/invt/0285594?htxt=PsAGyAqy%2FDSGVBgOHPBfATKVETOKIWHcwqoICuDrG%2FxTcDPfxIrYzUvEu76RzzM6wutKTeo9AOCB%0AtDs76aYYKg%3D%3D

xxKPxx

good luck with the move drty boy! wish i was a fly on the wall when the removal people come!

yeah i bet...how embarassing.

Actually no its not...i dont care they think i live a sexually active life!

Good luck with the move DrtyBoy.

When I moved a couple of years ago I had forgotton to pack my crop and I got a right ribbing from the removal guys when they saw it. The thing was I did use it when I went horse riding, well mostly! x

I Had my cane in my wardrobe and then when we moved i forgot to take it out, it was all going find until the removal guys decided they couldn't take my wardrobe upstairs put together they were going to have to take my wardrobe apart =/

when they went outside to get tools i legged it over to my wardrobe and yanked it out and threw it behind some stuff!!!

VW x

Lol thats quite funny but at the end of the day why should you be bothered at least you have a good sex life ay...... and its not as if u have to see these people again

too true prettyblueeyes.

sod em i shouldnt feel embarrassed.

Exactly.... anyway some of the blokes maybe jealous that they have never tried any of this stuff lol... u should leave a lil note on the top of a box with LH web addy lol

loud and proud!

indeed