Mr Big just arrived...

I just received my Mr Big rabbit vibe and after removing it from the packaging there was a greasy clear substance on the main part of the shaft. Did anyone else receive theirs like this? I've cleaned it so should it be safe to use?

AliMc wrote:

I just received my Mr Big rabbit vibe and after removing it from the packaging there was a greasy clear substance on the main part of the shaft. Did anyone else receive theirs like this? I've cleaned it so should it be safe to use?

OH MY GOD- MINE WAS THE SAME. It was right over the head of it, and I was a little grossed out/pissed off- it looked/felt like a thin layer of lube- whether natural or synthetic, i didn't care to think about. I've cleaned it myself, same as you, and I was contemplating starting a thread to ask opinions, but I decided that I was being silly. I'd contemplated sending it back to LH, demanding a pristine one- but I mean, it's a freebie, and if they're feeling a bit pissy in returns then they could easily just spend two minutes cleaning it and send this very one back to me. Or- get one back, with the same sticky issue. I didn't think there was a point.

Which, actually, if someone else has had the SAME THING- is not. I thought it had been pre-used, and not cleaned. Which I'm still kinda thinking. But its a bit of a coincidence if it's exactly the same toy at exactly the same time.

I'm glad you've come forward, because it was niggling at me rather. I was so excited to receive it- but that did put the whole thing of getting a new toy- a Rabbit at that, in a bit of a downer.

Mine was the same when it arrived, I was also a bit concerned but it had a paraffin type smell to it so I just took it as something in the manufacturing process. Could just be something they use to stop the material from drying out when in storage. Give it a good wash with an antibacterial soap and a sex toy cleaner and it'll go away.

I first read this thread yesterday before my Mr Big arrived and sure enough when mine arrived today it had the same thing. I'm not overly concerned as its says -skin safe- TPR on the product page but it is strange and slightly off-putting. I'll probably just give mine a thorough clean before use.