much needed advice please

ok this is probably the most naive question ever posted but i gotta ask it and would really appreciate some much needed advice on the subject!

I have been using toys for years and have used them with my partner but only ever on me. He has suddenly suggested that he too would like some vibrator stimulation. Now i know he doesnt want me to just start ramming things in his holiest of holes so i am completely dumbstruck as to what to actually do with it! I read that rubbing it around the head of his c**k can be very stimulating but have no experience of this kinda thing!

He is being very shy about it and has put the ball in my court, so being the dutiful lover i am i am treating it as a mission. I want to make it as pleasurable an experience for him as possible so would be interested in any ideas or advice you could give me.

Thanks

Hi there :)

When I use a vibe on my OH I normally use a bullet like toy and I tend to hold it under his balls while I'm giving him Head or using a stroker on his cock.

This seems to always get extremely good results and when feeling pretty mean lead to male multi orgasms :p (his only let me be that mean in 3 years but it is very hot :p)!

Hope this helps a bit

Dxx

My first idea would however be to let him have a little go by himself, allow him to get used to it when he masturbates and allow him to work out what works for him because we're all the same but different! Perhaps this might be best if he's shy because he then doesn't have to tell you it's not working if he starts it in the right place.

If you do use it on him I'd go with under his balls, it allows you to stimulate him while it gets busy there. I do sometimes like vibes on the tip and under the head but only when my foreskin is relaxed over them really. I'd also go with the idea that a bullet is best, non threatening and easy to get where you want it.

I agree with experimenting.. There's no right or wrong answer in what someone prefers.

Use it somewhat lightly in a lot of places even not directly as that in itself can be teasingly stimulating. Just make sure he's relaxed. Perhaps an intimate massage may be a good foreplay to start that off. I think it'll be useful to take note of what he prefers- perhaps he can give feedback? If not, study his response. =]

I know my OH was like "Wth?" when I bought him a vibrating egg.. lol, he automatically assumed I wanted him to use it internally (which he's not a fan of).. I guess I gotta show him what it can really do. ;P

Have fun! xXx

hi there

just make sure he is nice and relaxed it might be a good to start with a nice massage and have a play with your fingers first oh and you can never use too much KY. This worked for us.

Good luck enjoy P

I reccomend going lightly and using it as sensualy as possible.
I tend to use a Hitachi Wand which is incredibly powerful and will send vibrations right through you if used properly.

Areas I like to concentrate on:
Testicles (gently), end of penis where foreskin and glans meet, upper base of penis, anus, where perrenium meets scrotum, left and right of scrotum.

You're best to gently experiment and find places that are enjoyable

Hey there. Personally I'm not a big fan of vibes on me, but I wouldn't know if I hadn't tried lols. Vibrating cock rings ( often given away as freebies with orders on LH ) are a something you could try, they're not great but are useful for getting used to the feeling of vibrations in your most intimate areas. I'd also either let him play with one in front of you ( this might not be great if he's that shy about it ), or more likely , tie him up and play with him. Maybe use a blindfold on him ( it might ease the tension if he can't see you or it ), but definitely talk to him while you play, asking him what's nice and making sure you stop anything that he doesn't like.

He might not want the vibrations to be too direct...it can be very intense sometimes. Be gentle, unless he says to press harder lol! Oh, and don't try too hard. Don't expect him to cum just from doing that, he might, but persisting with it when it's just not working probably won't make anything better. Um...that's about my 2c worth...hope you both can enjoy !

diamonds wrote:

Hi there :)

When I use a vibe on my OH I normally use a bullet like toy and I tend to hold it under his balls while I'm giving him Head or using a stroker on his cock.

This seems to always get extremely good results and when feeling pretty mean lead to male multi orgasms :p (his only let me be that mean in 3 years but it is very hot :p)!

Hope this helps a bit

Dxx

Why does it have to be mean to give him multis?!?

I say tie him up, blind fold him, and just try areas all over his penis and surrounding areas, maybe even his nipples. If he likes to be kissed there, give it a try with the vibrator, just judge his reactions, when people are blind folded there senses are heightend and they tend to feel less shy. If he's shy he may not talk about where feel good, but you should be able to judge by his reactions.

At least I'm extremely shy and embarress very easily, so that works for me, just stay away from the bum, unless he's into that sort of thing! Personally I would hate someone going near my bum, but some guys love it.

Melt in the Mouth. Me and H were in the same boat as you.

H had plenty of toys and i loved using them on her, but i wishing there was a unisex toys we could share,

The best toy we found was The Tracey Cox Wonder Wand Power

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18123

Because it is very powerful, if you rub it on the penis, he will feal its vibrations, it definatly got me hard. We found that if you put the wand on the frenulum (back end of the top the penis) and apply you presure, you'll have him cumming in minutes.

C and H, loving couple with a kinky side

Ah, we had the exact same thing!

And of course I started to feel guilty when he went at me with a vibrator and I was too busy squirming to even fondle him...

Because he's very shy, we started off using vibrating cock rings, as they were cheap, so not wasteful if he didn't like them. We used these under the covers to get him used to vibrations while I touched him. After we established that he liked this, we tried (sounds odd, but bear with it) putting one of my vibrators between us while we made love. It would stay in place while stimulating his prostate, and it didn't intimidate him because neither of us were in control (it wasn't even visible!)... So when he liked this as well, we moved onto massagers like wands or eggs. I find the best places to be the prostate and just under the head. If you just rub it around gently on a low setting, you can start him off... Just be prepared for him to ask for more!

Other than vibrators, I find sleeves to be great fun with my partner. If he/you don't like the idea of him masturbating, you can use a sleeve while you touch him, which my man seems to actually prefer over vibrations a lot of the time!

Ah, and if he's shy, you can always wear a blindfold. We find that helps his embarrassment.

Hope this helped!

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F wrote:

Melt in the Mouth. Me and H were in the same boat as you.

H had plenty of toys and i loved using them on her, but i wishing there was a unisex toys we could share,

The best toy we found was The Tracey Cox Wonder Wand Power

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18123

Because it is very powerful, if you rub it on the penis, he will feal its vibrations, it definatly got me hard. We found that if you put the wand on the frenulum (back end of the top the penis) and apply you presure, you'll have him cumming in minutes.

C and H, loving couple with a kinky side

Ye my OH loves this exact spot too cums in seconds with gentle rubbing & low speed vibe. Had my sqweel on there too he loved that.

Have fun !!!

melt-in-the-mouth wrote:

ok this is probably the most naive question ever posted but i gotta ask it and would really appreciate some much needed advice on the subject!

I have been using toys for years and have used them with my partner but only ever on me. He has suddenly suggested that he too would like some vibrator stimulation. Now i know he doesnt want me to just start ramming things in his holiest of holes so i am completely dumbstruck as to what to actually do with it! I read that rubbing it around the head of his c**k can be very stimulating but have no experience of this kinda thing!

He is being very shy about it and has put the ball in my court, so being the dutiful lover i am i am treating it as a mission. I want to make it as pleasurable an experience for him as possible so would be interested in any ideas or advice you could give me.

Thanks

Just to add another perspective, draw on your experience with your partner and think of where he likes to be kissed and licked, etc. Then use an egg or vibrator on a low speed on those zones to see how he likes it. As others have said, you can place vibrations on the perineum which usualy pulls in good results. Avoid actual penetrative vibrations - to start with! - as that can feel overwhelming to a starter.

Another great one my OH has used on me many times is during intercourse she grabs a very powerful vibe I bought her a few years back cranks it to full power and presses it against her pelvic bone, the vibrations are strong enough to go straight through to me and feels wonerful!

Hope any of this is helpful External Media