Multiple Fleshlight users, how different are they?

Husband has a Fleshlight I got him for his birthday, and he’s used it a bunch. We wondered about getting another one, but he’s not convinced that a different one will actually feel that different.

He’s got a rather thick penis and it seems like all those complex textures will just be smooched.

1 Like

You’ll get a lot of different opinions but here’s mine.
I have 3 Fleshlights. The Flight, the Ice and the more compact Quickshot and the Quickshot is my favourite by far.

Yeah fleshlights are pretty much all the same in my opinion and only need to invest in the one but maybe he might be interested in a stroker this time as gives all the joy of using the hands but with added pleasure!

We previously got him a quickshot one, but he was a bit to thick for it and kept pushing the sleeve out of the case!

1 Like

Hmm have you looked into some of them other sorts of strokers where it’s just like a textured jelly type thing?

1 Like

Here’s a few links for you to have a look at,

1 Like

I think that they’re mostly the same. I’ve tried to detail some thoughts below as to the ones that do feel different.

Quick shot
The quick shot is different in material to the ‘normal’ flesh like sleeves. I’m not a big fan of the feeling, personally. It’s also obviously small, and so unless you’re relatively small then you will come out of the other end. If you want it to feel like you’re having sex with a vagina then this obviously isn’t at all what it’s like, and paired with the artificial texture I don’t particularly like it. It can be cool though for other things like using it along with a blowjob as you can do it the same time etc. but it depends what you’re looking for.

‘Normal’ sleeves
Not incl the quick shot I’ve had 4 different Fleshlights. Here are some thoughts… Two of them, if I closed my eyes would have been basically indistinguishable. The ass is usually tighter in the opening, if you’re into that, but once you’re inside the textures feel almost the same. The other two were pretty different. Here’s why:

• one didn’t have texture on the inside and was totally smooth
  • the other got really tight and felt like a slight barrier a couple of inches in (felt like you were getting deepthroat)

So, to conclude:

1. quick shot is different to the ‘regular’ Fleshlights, and feels quite fake.
  2. in my limited experience, most of the textures feel basically the same
  3. no texture is actually (in my opinion) AMAZING! It’s very different to the textures.
  4. also, don’t have the new mouth ones, so can’t say if they’re different or not

Hope that helps.

1 Like

I definitely preferred the Ice Crystal that I used to have, compared to my flight I currently.
As a larger gentleman, the Flight is too tight and short to have a really good session, the ice was fantastic.
Ice being clear made it so much hotter, my ex loved watching me explode in it! :grin:

I have always found the prep and clean up annoying for fleshlights.
I preferred my hotshot masturbator, amazing vibrations, travel size and easy to clean, could not recommend it enough as an alternative (would have preferred it to be a bit larger though…)

Fleshlight ice crystal

Fleshlight flight

Hotshot
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/lovehoney-hot-shot-rechargeable-warming-silicone-male-masturbator/a40653g84509.html

1 Like

I got this one it’s not bad it’s a tight squeeze, could do with bein a bit wider , there’s a certain, function we’re it squeezes yer Bel end and feels great, also looking for another one lol