Multiple orgasms - accused of faking :'(

(Mrs G won't be using the "i have a headache excuse then lol ")

I have mulitiples if i'm with the right bloke and have been questioned lol x

worse one was when I was told he didn't believe I had come because i didn't giggle! (apparently his ex always giggled!!!)

x

i dont think giggling is what i would want to hear if i was in bed with someone lol .. thanks for all the replys :) feel reassured ... to be honest i thought multis were normal for most/ all girls

I've not kept count, but Mrs Kebert has multis, by which I mean orgasm, five seconds, orgasm, five seconds, orgasm less than ten times in our nearly ten years together.

We tend to climax at the same time, so there arent really examples of her coming three times 20 minutes apart.

I get multiples pretty much every time. I always wondered if this was a common thing..

I would have multiple orgasms everytime now since I met my partner four years ago but before that I only ever experienced it with one of guy. I'm sure if my exes herd me having sex now they would all think I was faking it too because I used to struggle to even reach orgasm.
The more he gets to know you the sooner he will realise it's not a lie

First, there is no such thing as too wet.

Second, though it doesn't apply to you, at least women can fake if for some reason they want.

Try faking as a man - you will never get away with it...

Sometimes 7 or 8 times. Mostly if its with a vibrator tho. 3 or so times without :) your not strange Hun. X

I have multiple orgasms all the time with Mr Scorpius. I come for ages - sometimes there are lots of small orgasms one after the other and other times there are long continuous powerful ones. I don't think there is such a thing as being too wet either - I get very wet and I never hear any complaints - lol x

I agree with BV - the more he gets to know you - the more he will realise it is not being faked and that it is just you letting go and enjoying yourself xxx