Multiple orgasms - accused of faking :'(

i love sex/foreplay.. anything naughty, get really turned on... will normally cum hard 3-5 times... recenty slept with someone new.. we went for a good session and i was laying down feeling fully satisfied after when a little conversation was struck up... resulted in him saying 'you dont have to fake it so many times you know' ... im not a faker, i cum like a train (lol) along with the physical attributes (getting really wet etc)

so it made me wonder.. how many times do ladies normaly cum? am i weird?

which brings me to another question as well.. how wet is too wet? is there such a thing as too wet?

Sorry words fail me, if he thinks you're faking at this stage, I'd ditch now, sorry to be so harsh, but when you''ve had someone who critizes you in bed, its not a nice place to be, good luck what ever happens.

You're not weird at all, I'm with you I can cum lots. I don't seem to have a cut off point where I've had enough and can keep going, I can have several small orgasams and then a lot of really big ones within the same session it really depends on whats being done to me. My OH is back for the week and last night we had an immense session in which I lost count of how many times he made me, he also lost count too. So I wouldn't think you're weird. I'd put it down to you having a real healthly sex life, able to enjoy yourself and know what you like.

I also get quite wet when really aroused. I don't think there's such thing as too wet, it really depends on people's views. My fella loves how wet I get. So it works for me.

@kitten club.. it was more a one time thing anyway between two people who have alwaysshared alot of sexual tension.. im not sure im taking it as a critisism.. i think it was more that hes not massivly experienced and didnt realise it was possible to come more than once in one session?

which is what made me wonder if multiple orgasms are a strange / unusual thing

maybe the y has never been with a lady who can get that stimulated,,, so never had the lady do wt u did...so dont worry about that bit, he was not fully informed, thats y he prob said it. :).

i totaly agree with frozen angel, was guna write a speach, but she says it right :).

my wife is same,, some times super stimulated sometimes not, lot of pops, only 1 little pop. dependes on how she feels. 1 time i lost count of how many n how hard she poped just from me with my fingers.....super wet, i felt like god that night :P lol. and i KNOW she was not faking it coz she's dun it be4 on her own and with me.

see wat happens next time with him.... if u let he have a next time that is :) lol

I've had the same thing, if a guy has only experienced people who don't orgasm that easily he might be inclined to think you are flattering him. If you get to know him better and reassure him I'm sure he will realise it is just how your body works.

the 'too wet' problem doesnt happen often and doesnt really affect me too much anyway- i was more just curious to know if this has ever caused a problem... or if the case was the wetter the better lol

i dont mind it at all when it happens .. and it only ever happens when i am aroused... when i had a long term partner if we had had a break from sex for a while he did used to keep a little specially designated tea towel beside the bed to give himself a quick wipe- mostly used for my benefit if i was going back down to give him head after i came all over him

thank you for the replies :) .. this is the first time ive used the forum

kinkyladyofthenight wrote:

@kitten club.. it was more a one time thing anyway between two people who have alwaysshared alot of sexual tension.. im not sure im taking it as a critisism.. i think it was more that hes not massivly experienced and didnt realise it was possible to come more than once in one session?

I've never had mutpile orgasms, but lots of people do, sorry if I;ve offended you, with my first comment.

no, nooffence taken whatso ever, i was more adding that to give people a better perspective on my situation if you get where im coming from?

also.. he is considered ditched.. im not going back to someone who makes me feel like im odd lol

I only ever cum once

Sounds like that is what he is more familiar with

i can only ever pop once too... :( sucks being a guy :(

I only cum once, have never had multiple :(

Just to give another guys opinion, I think its awful what he said. I personally have never been with anyone who has cum more than 3/4 times and that was spread out over at least 2 hours lol. Equally it wouldnt bother me as a guy if she only came once or even 100 times lol, everyone is different.

As for the too wet thing....Let me tell you, no guy would ever say that a girl can be too wet. The more wet the better. It shows us we are doing a good job and does make everything easier if you know what i mean.

I have many muti's T just seems to find them from me & I get the shakes too big time . I would enjoy the fact you have mutli's if hes faking it he clearly doesnt know your body that well .

Fiancée has multiples often but never has with other people. It was a bit surprising at first, so I can understand your chap being concerened that you may have been humouring him, but not terribly courteous to mention it 'on the pillow' either.

It's normal — nothing to worry about. Enjoy it!

As for your apprent excess vaginal lubrication. Medically, again this is perfectly normal. It's influenced by various factors such as age, arousal, stage of menstural cycle, natural œstrogen production (or if you are taking œstrogen contraception). Providing you don't have any sorness, itching, irritation or struggle to have sex as a result, don't worry. If you do, pay your GP a visit.

Don't worry, everyone is different. I normally come a minimum of 3 times, most I've come in one session is 5. Hope you find a guy who appreciates it!

While not all of us are lucky enough to regularly experience multiples, the obvious signs like suddenly getting alot wetter or getting blushed are hard to fake....if he was concerned about you faking them there was a nicer way of discussing it. I'd ditch him too!

Better to be drenched than too dry I say :) and better to be with someone who appreciates it rather than being cynical.

Oh give the poor sod a break.

I've got an ego the size of a small moon and I'd've questioned multis on a first time!

Look at ths way, he was actualy bothered about whether or not you orgasmed.

Yeah... I wouldn't take it too personally that he said that, not many women can come that much he may have thought that you were being over dramatic and faking to please him and he's just telling you that he wants you to be honest and enjoy yourself.

When you get to know each other better he'll know it's genuine and he'll love it!

I usually orgasm once from foreplay and once or twice from sex but the orgasms vary in intensity. Sometimes they'll just seem to blend into one another and I'll think that I've just had one but then we'll change position and it just seems to pick up again even more intensely!

Sometimes you can get a bit wetter than normal, and that's a good sign that you're turned on so he shouldn't see it as a problem :) x

Mrs G gets a splitting headache ....so its only ever one time per session...others are different I know but sometimes she likes to go to work with a headache