Multiple orgasms

This is a topic that comes up every now and again but I've never seen truly disscussed, obviously most of this will come down to everyone being different, so generalizing and theoretical disscussion is probably the best we can hope for, but that's the case with most things :P After a session with the sub where we both had multiple orgasms, I've been thinking about it a lot and for me it seems to break down in to some logical things:

Relaxing/letting go: one key thing I have noticed personally, relaxing is essential, but also completely forgetting everything, just focus on the pleasure, nothing else should matter, just being happy.

Not focusing on the end/orgasm: stick around the forum long enough and you'll soon come across advice saying similar, if focusing too much on it can cause people to not be able to orgasm at all, then it goes without saying it will likely effect being able to do it multiple times. It's also worth noting if it doesn't happen don't worry/stress/etc just focus on the fun you had.

That's all for now, would love to hear peoples ideas and thoughts on the subject :)

I've posted a link over the weekend about multiple orgasms somewhere else in the forum.

For me every time I've tried, I've found that each orgasm without an ejaculation is nowhere near as good as a full orgasm, and trying for the multiple orgasms leaves the final one short of what it should be. So I haven't bothered trying again since. I might try again in the future but as DGS has died down since using LoveHoney, I've been getting some beauties. I'll try again next time I need something new.

Not sure if this is right answer I had four the other night, one after the other happens very rarely I find I have to be very very turned on.

I had far more in my younger nymphy self, before marriage.... Then i was lucky to get 1!
I do think also having kids sort weakens all the muscles in the pelvic floor... That's why I am I kegeing now to work them a bit more. Should improve those orgasms... I hope😇

I generally have multiple orgasms while playing for a longer period of time than usual. There is a gap of maybe 20 seconds or sometimes a minute or more between them. This is the way it usually happens for me.

Unless I'm using my Lovehoney deluxe wand then they start quicker!

On rarer occasions, probably happened maybe 4 or 5 times in my life, I can have what I call continuous orgasms where I can have maybe 5 or 6 orgasms in a row, one straight after another. This is very intense and a wonderful sensation.

Hope that helps AA :)

I usually have about 3 in each session, I'm very sensitive and can orgasm within about minute of insertion and that includes squirting. I used to think I had the female version of PE but as I still orgasm another couple/ few times I never really cared xx

Myself and my OH are both capable of having multiple orgasms - for me I can't manage more than two, but for her she can run to half a dozen before she gets fatigued!

Not that I'm ever allowed to give them to her, of course, but that's another matter.