Music on during sex

Personally never tried it but see it in a lot of films

Does anyone else put music on when getting down and dirty?

What kind of music Do you like listening to during sex?

I will put music on if i think it may be a noisey session but i don't put it on to enhance the mood. I will put something on like Ed Sheeran. I once tried to put Slipknot on but i was quickly scolded by the wife as she isn't a fan 😀

Yeah, I can’t have sex with nothing playing in the background. It depends on the kinda mood I’m in but my partner loves a bit of Boys II Men for sensual sessions

Always have some form of background noise or movie etc, but when we get intimate and sensual it’s always movie soundtracks like the fifty shades ones or a bit of Lana del Rey

Always have background music playing

I've never gotten to the actual sex part yet, but honestly i think i'd find music distracting. Any time i've fantasised about the first time, theres never music, its just me and the guy and a lot of foreplay and stuff before the actual sex part.

Never hd music during solo sessions, but then theyre always in the shower so :P

I love music on in the background although my partner isn't as fussed. It can be any play list I just like the background noise so the neighbours cant tell exactly what we are saying !

We have music but have no idea what is playing at any time as we are too engrossed. It is mainly for the benefit of the neighbours.

We never have music on in the background, my partner and i must be simple creatures

Depends on the mood. Romantic/sensual evening then Enigma Cds will provide the music.

School Roleplay then Grange Hill theme tune Lol.

OH has a couple of sexy music playlists, one for lovemaking too- we have wireless ear bud headphones so he can tie me up, blindfold me and take away my hearing during bondage. Makes everything much more intense😍

violetcreams wrote:

We never have music on in the background, my partner and i must be simple creatures

You're not alone, me and my OH never have music on either .

Mostly have music on, unless it's super spontaneous and we didn't get round to putting the stereo on!

For us music is an important part of our sex lives and we have several playlists that we listen to.

Me and my Ex used to have music on all the time. More to drown out the noise more than anything. He was very heavily into rock/metal music. Most of the time it did nothing for me though.
Me and my current OH have never got down to music. I did make a playlist and surprised him with a sexy outfit and said playlist at Christmas but he wasnt in the mood due to his flat mate being a pain at the time. I havent tried since so I have no idea now.

We always have music on in the house, but for sex we put on foreign language music. Hispanic music tends to have a sexy tone, and because you cannot understand the words you don't get put off your rythym ;)

I like a lot of music, so I have a few playlists :) I can't enjoy sex as much without music :)

Like it both ways, music on can be great as you can match the tempo, but I'd never specifically put music on for sex. Just nice if it was already playing when you get down and dirty.

Just the sound of pantings great 😁