Mutual masturbation or sex

Hi all, do you and your partner mutually masterbate more or have sex more?

Me and my OH have been married for 8-years have always had an amazing life, frequency has ebbed and flowed but that’s what happens when life in the form of 2 little ones gets in the way, but now we definitely mutually masterbate more then we have intercourse. We normally have sex once a week but will play with each other at least on another two occasions a week.

Our mutual sessions are still amazing and there’s nothing I like more than making het cum with her fav dildo and then cuming on her boobs or belly. So I guess my question is, is anyone else in this place in their sex life?

9 Likes

With my current sexual partner we would have sex and all the fun that goes with that. After we’ve lay snuggled and ate, we’d be kissing and getting horny again and then we’d watch each other masturbate. He’d either cum on me and lick it off and kiss me or he’d cum in my mouth and then we’d share it kissing.

8 Likes

We have a female led male chastity relationship so most of the time she masturbates with me watching or she allows me to masturbate her. Occasionally she will let me masturbate while she watches or will use the Fleshlight Quickshot Launch on me but I’m rarely allowed to get all the way to orgasm.

On very rare occasions she allows me to penetrate her vaginally or anally but far more frequently she penetraes me anally using her strap-on.

1 Like

Mutual masterbation is definitely becoming more of a thing but still have sex more at the moment

1 Like

We have sex much more often. Even when we do start with mutual masturbation, she prefers to have me inside when she cums much more than any toys.

4 Likes

Can’t beat cumming inside :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We have sex more often than mutual masturbation

I’d love to lick my cum of my OH but as soon as I cum I lose as interest, which is really frustrating :joy:

2 Likes

A lot of people feel the same, its really quite hot though :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Notably agree, I’m just going to have to push myself the next time I cum on her, maybe lick it off her boobs while she’s having her orgasm :wink:

2 Likes

It’s pretty much equal. Our mutual masturbation ends up with us having sex :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Love it when that happens, but also more than happy when when it’s only mutual mastication.

2 Likes

Unfortunately piv doesn’t do anything much for me. Toys however get me off very quickly, as does masturbation. So generally we start with with mutual masturbation or toys until I’ve cum, and depending on mood, we’ll go to piv for a finale, so to speak.

5 Likes

Nearly always mutual masturbation these days. We find it a real turn on watching each other and finding new and unusual ways to do it. If either of us are horny we just go and start a session, the other one either joins in or just watches. Her best turn on is me using a penis pump or fleshlight, this gets her so horny and cums very quickly. Any time any place and nearly anywhere is our motto

2 Likes

Both - we usually start with mutual masturbation, then move to oral, then piv, then some toys (but rarely). Then back around the other way and around and around. I can cum fairly easily with PIV sex - she takes longer so either one of us goes first and then finishes the other with masturbation.

I find that she isn’t a fan of toys in the middle of a session. Usually we start having sex fairly unprepared and then start rummaging around to find lube, tissues or towel, and rarely do we hit the toy box.

If she or I bring out the toy box straight away, then I know the session will be longer and more exploratory. Otherwise, Mrs. Val prefers skin on skin and fingers and penis more than toys. On occasion, the toys seem to do something to her and she turns into Jekyll and Hyde and feels like these are torture devices to be used exclusively on me. I’m not complaining :rofl:

1 Like

My wife asked me to masturbate in front of her a few times but I found it a bit intimidating as I was too self conscious. Fast forward a few years and she now needs her vibrator to finish, so I finally got rid of my inhibitions and I’d say that after a lot of foreplay, we end up mutually masturbating about half the time. I love giving her a show while she uses her vibrator and cumming all over her tits.

4 Likes

I think myself and my other hand half have struck a good balance between the two. He works quite a lot, so sometimes a quick mutual fondle together is all we can muster and to be fair, I probably enjoy it more as I don’t need to spend any time preparing!

2 Likes

We definitely having more mutual masturbation these days , it normally follows on from leg and bum massage
So we are usually head to toe which makes it easier to play with eachother or ourselves

2 Likes

I’m a male that likes to dress up in a sexy outfit and then let my partner start oral on me and then I finish getting myself off. I also let my partner do me. It feels so good letting someone take control of having sex with you.

2 Likes

Hubby likes a little fumble, but not mutul masturbation very often.

1 Like