My baby boy is here!

So happy for you boo, as someone who has been watching on quietly with no baby experience but always had my fingers crossed for you, I'm over the moon to hear your son is here and well. I'm sure that once you two get the chance to spend some quality time together, everything will click into place and feel right. You desserve to be happy, after all the struggles of the last year you've coped so well, couldn't think of anybody more desserving of the title mummy :) xxx

Great News Boo, and CONGRATULATIONS to You and your Partner, now relax and enjoy your time all together x

Congratulations! This is such wonderful news. You're probably a bag of mixed emotions now but don't worry, you'll feel like a mother soon enough because you are one!!!! Well done sweets. So happy for you!xxxx

So happy for you Boo. Congratulations. You will be a fantastic Mum. Sending love and hugs to the three of you. XX

Congratulations!

Congratulations Boo!!! So happy for you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Huge congratulations hun Xx

So glad to read he is doing well... I know it must be hard, but soon enough you'll have him and you will have yer whole lives for cuddling :) it's been a long wait for u to finally have a little bundle and it's over.

You will be an amazing mum, I know it xxx

Again, huge congratulations to both you and ur partner Xx

Congratulations Boo,glad baby boy boo is doing so well.

Congratulations Boo ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm so happy for you! Such wonderful news to hear you got your baby boy! I'm glad he's healthy and doing well. What a great weight for arriving 7 weeks early. Don't worry, you have plenty of time to bond. I know you will be a fantastic mum. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

Congratulations, Boogaloo, I am glad to hear your son is doing so well.

Congratulations and thank you for letting us know .

I am so pleased to hear you are all doing wellย ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Congratulations Boo! What amazing news, he's a tough little lad isn't he! Great weight for being so early, he'll be home with you before you know it :-)

Congrats Boo ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I'm sooo happy for you hunni. Take one day at a time, things will all fall into place. You've got him there with you now and that's the most precious present of all. Take care hunni โคxx

Congrats Boo ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I'm sooo happy for you hunni. Take one day at a time, things will all fall into place. You've got him there with you now and that's the most precious present of all. Take care hunni โคxx

Welcome to the club! You will need to adopt the catchphrase "sleep is for losers, sleep is for losers"

Its really tough when your little ones are in Neo natal, my son was in for 6 days and it felt like forever, I felt so guilty too, these are all normal feelings as are the separation ones, it's difficult but you'll get through it and make a fantastic parent!

Enjoy getting to know him xxxx

Awh Boo, I'm so so pleased for you and your family that your gorgeous wee man is doing so well!!!!
Congratulations hun, and well done for everything. You've been so strong, dealing with both the physical and emotional roller-coaster that's been the past few months, with reduced movements and your early labour. But my goodness. Reading your post here was so heart warming!!! You're clearly going to be such an incredible mum. That boy has a mother that loves him dearly, and no doubt his father is crazy in love too. Hes a lucky boy!! Does he have a name yet?

Congratulations again hun. I'm really so pleased for you xx

Congratulations Boo :) xx

Congratulations Boo, so pleased he's doing well so far. YOU have done so well too, don't forget that! <3

So happy that you are both safe and you can finally meet him! Congrats to you all, I'm sure everything will fall into place emotionally for you two pretty soon! :)

What lovely news ! Sending many congrats to you x