Eastenders support.

Ive been on this site a fair time now. I love the community we all have here, everyone is so supportive and lovely! I thought id start this thread for our people on here who maybe wants a bit of support about the janine baby storyline.

Ive been through almost exactly what she has gone through and watching the storyline is quite upsetting, bringing everything back. my little boy was 10 weeks and 2 days early , he spent 7 weeks n special care baby unit. They can do amazing things these days and apart from him being a tad small, you wouldnt know that we both could have died. We are both fine now but obviously the emotional scars are still there, especially the fact that it is more likely to happen again, than the liklines of it happenening the 1st time.

So essentially ive been told its best not to have anymore at 21 years old its hard to deal with at times xx

I know there are others who have also been through having a baby early and would like someone to chat with, here we are :-) xx

My friends baby was born 15weeks early weighing 1lb 8oz and will hopefully be comming come this week!! (it was his due date this sunday just gone)
My son was born just 4weeks early at 5lb 12oz hes 2 now, he is still dinky and has checkups at hospital every now and again.
I know of a few people from a baby website i go on that have had very prem babies and none of them were told they shouldnt try for more children, infact one had their first baby at 27weeks and her second baby was born at full term 2years later :)

Feel free to add me as a friend if you fancy a chat :) xxx

thank you chick! im so glad to hear your friends baby will be hopefully coming out this week. Ive been told its best not to have anymore because there was 4 or 5 things which were the cause, most of which were family history, both mine and my partners. xx

Aww :(
I know id be totally gutted if i was told not to have anymore xxx

my mum's best mates son was born at 29 weeks, weighing 1lbs or there abouts. I remb seeing him, not much bigger than my hand from what i recall.

He's now 15 and a right bright spark at school, he remonds me of sheldon from big bang theory lol