Pregnancy Chat :)

Hiya
Have noticed that there are a few mums-to-be on here lately..So I thought I'd start a thread for us to winge/chat/discuss/recommend..
Look forward to hearing from you :) Gem x

It certainly sounds like you have your hands full at the moment! Make sure you look after yourself as well as them..
I've got another week off work so have been trying to entertain the kids, thankfully the weather has been lovely :)
I'm suffering with awful morning and early evening sickness, It's horrible lol!!
My sex drive seems to have picked up again, couldn't stand it for a couple of weeks, but now it's all I want lol!! I have a scan next week so should hopefully find out a due date :/ I think I'm about 10weeks so still ages to go xx

My periods are a bit hit and miss my edd is either 24/10 or 20/11 so she said to wait for my scan for more accurate date..
I was a bit scared to have sex after I had the MC but the midwife said as long as not too rough, it's fine..
Can't believe your broke your vibe!! Haha! What the heck were u doing with it?!!
Things have changed since I had my children, (8 & 5 years ago) but I'm not stressing, I've managed to keep two children alive lol so I'm not doing too bad!
How far is your daughter now? When is your edd? X

Hi ladies!! Congratulations to all you beauties!
I just wanted to shout out: I'M HAVING A BOY!!!!
Found out yesterday :D so so excited!!

Hope you're all well and everything is going well with you xx

Hey all :) Scan was really good...baba had a good strong heart beat and was twisting and turning!! Been given 3/11 as my e.d.d xx

Hi all I'm a mummy to be again 😊 I'm on my fourth an finally baba edd is 12/11 🙈 I have a November baby already he's the 14th an my ohs is the 16th I'm hoping my scan will put me back or forward alittle

I have now got a beautiful baby boy 5 weeks old and so proud wanted to share .
he had to go on to high dependence unit as his lungs filled with filled then he got past that 2 weeks after got home then re admitted due to jaundice levels so high worried about brain damage so started light therapy he has done amazing bk home 3 weeks old now 5 and he is doing fab .😀 good luck to you all xxx

P's he is my 6th baby xxx

Kazamari brave or crazy I haven't decided yet haha my other are 7 4 an 2 although my 2 year old will turn 3 before I'm due 😊

I don't think I could have a big gap it hard work having then close together but it would be like starting from scratch

Haha I'm sure you'll be fine its scary no matter what age you are but I'm sure you'll be just as great this time as you were before

glittergirl wrote:

I have now got a beautiful baby boy 5 weeks old and so proud wanted to share .
he had to go on to high dependence unit as his lungs filled with filled then he got past that 2 weeks after got home then re admitted due to jaundice levels so high worried about brain damage so started light therapy he has done amazing bk home 3 weeks old now 5 and he is doing fab .😀 good luck to you all xxx

Ahhhh hun congrats. That must have been so scary for you 😕 but so glad he's ok and home now 😆. And 6th eek you obviously don't mind pain ha ha. I have a daughter who is 22 now so this came as a bit of a shock 😲 and with me turning 43 next month. After having Jody I swore I was never gonna give birth again 😂😂.

Kazamarie wrote:

I find it frightening how much things have changed since I had my first (22 years ago). So many different brands of formula now and how the maternity clothes looks so much better than all the baggy stuff it was back then and the pushchairs now wow luxury 😆. Even the nappies look much better. And the different scans they can do these days are amazing 😊 x

Mine are mine are 12 years 10 years 8 years 4 years 2 years 5 weeks . it was scary a little but truth is not half as scary as my 4 yr old when he was born he was born with cancer so been through worse . Also my 8 year old has just been diagnosed with musclur dystrophy which there is no cure for so lent to just take one day at a time.

Congratulations to all the amazing mama's on this thread. It's awesome to read all your thoughts, feelings and experiences!

I'm a bit worried. I've had really reduced movements over the past 24 hours. Normally they're good, strong pushes but I've not had anything more than a small wriggle since shopping yesterday (about 2 pm) I worry there's something wrong. Currently waiting on a call from the out of hours team and it feels like they're taking forever.

Bumblebee does your hospital have a maternity triage unit? If so I'd give them a call and go down to get checked out. Reduced movements are common and very rarely indicate a problem but it's so important to double check, midwives would always rather see you than risk leaving it. As you probably know I had an anterior placenta with baby boo so I went to triage 7 times with reduced movement over the course of my pregnancy, it was fine every time :) good luck xxx

Thanks for all the well wishes!
We had a terrible time. The community midwives told me I'm not in their remit, a d was told I had no other option but to go and sit in the out of hours clinic. Sat waiting for three hours over my appointment time, when a lad with a sprained ankle, a woman complaining of eczema and another who checked in an hour after us plus many others were seen before me.
I was then told to do a urine sample which was checked for infection (despite me saying I had no symptoms and that wasn't my concern), before they then told me they had no equipment to check me so I had to go somewhere else.
Eventually I was seen in the second place which is a female only ward, and it took the nurse what felt like ages and two gel replications to find his heartbeat. She found mine 6 times before she found his, and seemed to look at me to say "found it" every time. Thankfully I knew what I was hearing out for, and ensured I got the reassurance I was wanting. He was tucked away towards my back, and resting up.
I'm just so so grateful he is well. It really was emotionally draining but great to hear his little heart.

Thanks again for all the kind wishes! It means a lot x

Thanks Kaz, me too. Had a bit of a cry when I finally heard him! Was pure relief!! Xx

I think I'm going mad haha the last two night I could swear I've felt little flutters

I'm only just 11 week though this is my fourth though with my third I felt flutters about 13 weeks in

lmh95 wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Thanks Kaz, me too. Had a bit of a cry when I finally heard him! Was pure relief!! Xx

Glad to hear your baby boy is fine :)
Thanks hun xx

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Ahhhhh yes I 100% understand that. They can be a real worry these little baba's. I don't think any mum to be ever relaxes until their little miracle is in their arms 😉. xx
I've felt him today which has been awesome. I can't wait to have him here!!