My bathmate has arrived! And I’m gonna do a progression blog

I always used mine in the bath, but I think with the strap the seal is good enough (make sure you’re nice and trimmed down there!) to walk around with it on, let me know if that works out for you

1 Like

Oh trimmed isn’t an issue. I keep everything very shaved. Have been trying a home IPL with limited results.

Tiling and grouting now done. Last bits and silicone after work tomorrow and I should be good to go Tuesday morning.

2 Likes

Quick update.
Firstly I didn’t realise till I looked on the Bathmate website. You can use it dry in air however best results are with water. Soo had a go last night dry. Feels amazing.

However I got my diy on and the silicone was cured this morning so had a proper test drive.
Even if it doesn’t produce any real results this thing is great. Best buy ever! Even my favorite butt plug has to take second place for now (although used both together last night!)

This could get addictive!

2 Likes

I love mine. Not any long term results however 10mins in the shower every night is great turn on before going to bed

1 Like

Unfortunately i have still not been able to start a routine due to new work commitments. Struggling to find the time to commit to a strict regular programme plus the rubber and seal feels a bit worn and stiff. I’m going to purchase the hydroextreme7 kit next month then start again.