My bi (fem) kink confession… is it just me?

I’m trying to be honest with myself about things that turn me on… and I know that this is a kink or thing for men, but it very much turns me on too as bisexual female.

Lots of men have a panty sniffing kink, and I’m wondering if I’m alone here as a woman who finds it extremely horny?

Do any other women on here find it as much of a turn on as I do? Or am I alone over here (or just weird?!)

4 Likes

I can’t answer your original question but will say… no one is weird. We are all just a little different than someone else. Could be looks, could be culture or language, or… it could be sexual turn ons.

2 Likes

What one person deems weird, another 500 see it as normal and just plain love it.

I have known women who enjoy being gagged with their own or another woman’s worn panties. Is that weird? To some, yes. To many others, no. They’re embracing what turns them on and they’re allowing themselves to be open and free to enjoy the moment.

I say amen to embracing and enjoying what works for you.

2 Likes

There have been other similar posts so you’re not alone and I’ve got a pair of my partners boxers that I like to sniff, same appeal, different gender.

I’ve sold used undies to women on Vinted, so its probably more common than you think.

5 Likes

Definitely not weird, different people enjoy different things, if you enjoy it, then it is all good.

3 Likes

Helloooooo, there’s plenty of people with alsorts of kinks, you won’t be alone and not weird

1 Like

I agree with others - if it’s good for you then go for it - personally it’s not my thing

3 Likes

Not weird. I think its very, very common for women to get aroused at another woman’s scent. Its a holdover from primal days, where there were fewer men due to reproduction imbalance and excess mortality in combat and accidents. Women often had to share a partner, and lesbian sex served to ease tension, secrete bonding hormones, and reduce competition. If there’s another female in your territory, odds are there’s an instinct to have sex with her. Sniffing her underwear (and often licking it) is just part of that.

2 Likes