My boyfriend wants to be dominated.

*Loses forum virginity*

Okay, so I have a fairly new boyfriend, and recently we having been exploring our fantasies a bit more. I'm early twenties and apart from a couple of long term relationships haven't had a varied sexual experience.

I've been looking into these forums for advice but a lot of it is male dominating female. My boy has expressed the desire for me to treat him like a dog. After revealing his collection of bondage toys to me, including bed restraints and tape, I decided to buy him a collar, which he loves and sleeps in every night with me :P.

I want to please him even more but I'm unsure how to take things further, I'm not sure I have the confidence for roll play at the moment, but does anyone have any suggestions on how I can dominate him and show him that I take his desires seriously?

Get some bondage tape and tape his hands together. Get a ostritch feather and tickle is body , use icecubes over his nipples and balls. get a blind fold and blindfold him , start kissing his lips gradually moving down to his "bits" give him the best oral sex of his life... it will be a shock to him because he is blindfolded and tied up but he will love you forever if you do that

the bondage tape and ostrich feather and blindfolds lovehoney sell

Funny you should say that I ordered a feather from here about an hour ago, excited for it to come. Thanks :)

no problem , enjoy x

I'd recommend investing in a riding crop (if he doesn't already have one in his collection) to use while leading him around on a leash, Lovehoney has a fantastic range of riding crops (including some quite pretty and feminine ones) maybe use ankle restraints to make crawling around like a dog more difficult or humiliating for him. Sitting naked on his back while he's on all fours can be a pretty good tease too

make him wear your pants and some sussies and stockings them make him put on some lipstick and allways call him your whore or bitch ,a strap on as special gift for being good all day or several slaps with the crop or a good thrashing for being good too have fun

Sarebear wrote:

Get some bondage tape and tape his hands together. Get a ostritch feather and tickle is body , use icecubes over his nipples and balls. get a blind fold and blindfold him , start kissing his lips gradually moving down to his "bits" give him the best oral sex of his life... it will be a shock to him because he is blindfolded and tied up but he will love you forever if you do that

oh i love this idea...I know what I need to buy for our 24 hrs of child free time...roll on 15 th Feb

A simle but effective thing is you make him strip when he walks through your front door, you could kiss him hard and then whisper in his ear to strip and get on his knees ,then when he's there put his collar on and maybe a lead too tell him he's your plaything now, then make him crawl, you could give him a slap on the bum if he's not crawling fast/slow enough! If you stand over him in heels and stockings it adds to your dominance. Then you could make him lie down and give him orders to as to what you want him to do to please you or you could tie him up and tease him or you could sit on his face, either way he'll be happy to please I'm sure!

It sounds like you've already had a frank discussion with eachother about this, which is awesome! Huge kudos to you for being preapred to experiment with him, he's extremely lucky to have you.

I'd suggest you both set some limits if you already haven't, so you're both working from the same page, he'll know how far you're preapred to go, and you'll know how far he wants you to go!

You both might not know your limits until you actually try something though, so both staying open minded will be key to discovering some limits you might not know you already have.

There's an awesome community online called Fetlife, which is kind of like Facebook but for 'kinksters' I reccomend you join! There's literally thousands of people around the world in similar situations to you that are more than happy to help!

Good luck, see you there maybe!

x

Lots of useful help and some very exciting ideas! I'm looking forward to it more already :)

yeah go for it man have fun

smirnoff09 wrote:

Sarebear wrote:

oh i love this idea...I know what I need to buy for our 24 hrs of child free time...roll on 15 th Feb

enjoy hunny lol x

Fetlife might be a good place to get some inspiration :)

Make sure you get the right kind of candles for the wax play, need a wax with a low melt temperature so it doesn't burn

yeah wax play is fantastic!

I'd get him sat on a wooden chair (or one that is sturdy), tape eaxh foot to a chair leg, tie his hands behind his back (buy the bondage rope for this) and then tie his wrists down to the chair legs. Blind fold him and if he allows it, gag him too. He is totally at your mercy then, you can do ANYTHING.............even watch eastenders :p