My day is just getting worse and worse! (I need a rant.)

I haven't even left the house yet, and my day is already a complete disaster!

My sister saw one of my vibes, which was a nice cringe-worthy start to my day. I also forgot that it is her boyfriends birthday today, and I forgot to get him a present. Awkwardly said I would get it later as it's at my boyfriends house, which is so obvious that I'm lying. I've just cooked and eaten a nice steak baguette, only to be informed by my mum that she had meant to throw the steak away because it was on the turn, and isn't it "funny how some people can easily smell when things are out of date, but other people have no idea- like you!".

Lastly, the thing that just absolutely killed it. I've recently taken over as the manager of a gourmet gift shop, we sell things like luxury food gifts in pretty baskets and cheese boards etc. I went away for the weekend, and the woman working cancelled on me last minute, so my mum stepped in for the two days I was gone. I thought I told her everything she needed to know and spent the whole weekend worrying about my little shop, even though I told her to call me if she wasn't sure about anything.

Now she tells me that she sold a certain food basket and cheese board- and they were display models. The items in them had specifically been chosen as display only as the use-by dates were nearing, and the cheese on the cheeseboard was the least popular choices, so it didn't matter if they went a bit mouldy and stuff in their wrappers as it was strictly display. The basket was padded out with random papers and stuff to make it look a bit fuller, and I'm really panicking about what will happen to me and my shop if someone complains that they recieved out of date goods. The Public Liability insurance has ran out and I've had so much to organise that I only just realised I haven't renewed it. I have no idea what to do :(

I'm angry with her for not realising, but she said I should have put a note on the items that were just for display, which is unnecessary in normal circumastances but I am angry with myself for not doing it. UUHhhhh.

Ouch, hope things get better for the rest of the day. Just take a deep breath