So today I will mostly be..crying into my pillow!

I need a rant. A massive one. And a big cry.

My month is going from bad to worse and I don't know what to do. My solution at the moment is to have a cry, and I can think of something more productive later.

Firstly, I realised I was broke. Not just as in "I should probably watch my spending" type broke, actually completely broke. I've just taken over a shop, and I feel like I've been completely had and made a fool out of. It's not making any where near enough money, and I havent taken a wage in 2 months. I keep telling myself that it'll pass but I've made myself realise that it won't pass, and I have no way of improving the situation. 've decided to give my little shop up. Today I started clearing out my papers and things, and it got very emotional but I managed to hold it together. I've arranged a meeting with the previous owner for tomorrow morning, so hopefully he will want to take it of my hands and I can get a job.

On top of that, my period is late by 2 weeks. I'm not too worried, as I know I have been completely stressed the past month and I'm pretty sure it's down to that. Either way, I'm going to get myself a preggo test later just to be on the safe side.

When I left work today, after almost breaking down in tears, I found out my car had been clamped. Apparently, the staff car park for the mall my shop is in is split into two halves, and I'd parked in the wrong half. (Even though the "Private Area" signs for both bits are identical, so I had no way of knowing..) Well, I burst out crying. THEN loads of people who manage the mall came outside, to find me, blubbering away in the car park. With no sympathy whatsoever, I was told that "sometimes we have to take responsibilities for our mistakes" which made me a lot worse, as it wasn't even my fault. AND THEN!! to top it all off, my boyfriends dad comes around the corner, to find me crying and arguing with a bunch of men. He has a very short temper and started arguing with the man who issues the tickets and clamps. So there's me, sobbing away, while my boyfriends dad and this other guy have a full blown argument. It must have looked hilarious, really. Eventually, my OHs dad paid for the ticket, and the clamp was removed.

Obviously I'm very grateful that he paid but now I can't afford to pay him back! UUhhh.

I always have the bad luck. Why can't life just give me a break?!?! Rant over.

No wise words of wisdom just a ((((hug)))) babe x

*hugs* keep going

And a *hug* from me too.

Oh sweeie big hugs ((((((()))))) Xx

I hope things get better for you soon, QueenC.

Im having one of thoses months!! Hope things get better soon hun xxx

Thanks guys. I actually just had a bit of a "everyone is soooo nice!!" cry. Think it's fair to say, I'm being a bit emotional today! (P.s. Good news, did a pregnancy test- negative. WOOOOOOOOO not ready for a little one yet!!) xx

Hope things improve for you. Remember, we all have to experience the tough times and crappy weeks/months to really appreciate the good ones.

Keep working hard and things will improve. You must have had a belief and passion about the shop and in how to make it work for you before you took it on, so keep believing in your plan, which if a good plan will come good.

Good luck :)

When i feel like crap just think about what my mum would say
Chin up and get on with it
Lol helps me life sucks just got to make the most of it

All business is tough at the moment.... To be honest, I'd love to be employed rather than an employer

Chin up, things will turn a corner

That is so unfortunate on the wheel clamping, it's getting outlawed in just a couple of weeks!! http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Nl1/Newsroom/DG_190178

They're obviously taking all they can before the ban comes in to effect.

In regards to your business. It can be tough, been doing it myself for a few years now, had the thoughts of giving it up. If you genuinely feel it will not work, it's best to get out now. But in all honesty, it probably can and will pay off in the long run if you stick at it and perhaps even alter your direction. I understand running a shop in this climate is difficult (parents are shop owners). I've been living on very little for a while, but this year we've done very well and hopefully soon will take a proper wage. So it is possible.

Wishing you all the best for you and your business :)

Ahhhh poor you :o( but on the plus side you obviously have a really caring extended family by what you said about your OH's dad. Sounds like you've had a real hard time but the best things about hard times and mistakes is that we learn from them and they make us stronger. Big hugs to you Hun and remember that when you think you've hit rock bottom - the only way you can go is up :o) X