P Spot - I’m struggling a bit...

I’ve had a few goes with my fingers and with a Booty Buddy but can’t feel anything obvious. I’m keen to experience this full body P Spot orgasm I’ve read and heard so much about! Having something in my arse feels nice and is comfortable (not too large) but I lose my erection once I start playing with my bum hole even though it feels good. I’ve read that I’m supposed to be really aroused to help but obviously I can’t get the mix right. I can’t find the P Spot at the moment, is it obvious when you feel it? What does it feel like? Am I trying too hard? Suggestions welcome!

Could it be that it's a mind over matter thing? So possibly you are thinking and trying to hard? I hope that makes sense. Husband recently had his first P spot orgasm but he was really in the mood and it isn't something that we were overly trying for. I did read online that its almost like a hook movement with your finger once in your bum. But as a female I might not be correct. I'd do some research, try to relax and get yourself in the mood with other things. Then perhaps try then, but no pressure. Sorry not much help but hopefully something will help you get there in the end. Good luck!

Hi MJNashy, welcome to the forums!

I think that when it comes to Pspot stimulation, time and patience are key. I don’t know what a Booty Buddy is to be honest, I use Aneros tools. I began experimenting with my first one, a Helix Syn bought here at LH. For the first half dozen tries or so I began to think that it was all lies and felt a bit silly just lying there with a rather expensive piece of plastic stuck in my bum. But then things began to happen that I could not believe or even begin to explain. All I know is that it’s worth persevering. Don’t expect things to happen straight away and to be honest I don’t think there’s anything that you can do to make it happen. It will take a little time for your body to adjust to this new type of stimulation. Don’t even try at all just focus, tune in to that part of your anatomy, be aware of any flutters that may come along and enjoy them. With time I found that my body just took control of whatever model I use and now does it’s own thing with no input from me at all. One other thing is however tempting it may be, resist the urge to touch your penis while stimulating your Pspot. You will find they are two entitrely different kinds of orgasm if you can. Prostate orgasms for me can last for anything up to an hour or more and are mind blowing, but are always dry, but leave me horny as hell. That means that you can still enjoy a traditional masturbation session later on if you wish. I know this might all sound a bit airy fairy, I know I was sceptical too, but believe me there really is a lot to be gained. I wish I had known about this when I was much younger!

I find, that the pre cum starts flowing immediately, but have to wank at the same time to get a full cum.

Thanks for the information and suggestions! I’ll persevere and see how I go. Thank you all!