My plan for tonight any tips?

Right guys and girls I wonder if anyone can look at my plan for tonight and see if anyone can add anything?

My BF is quite sub and a little vanilla so tonight I plan on taking control and spicing it up a bit.

I'm gonna start off with blindfolding him on the bed lying on his front and giving him a massage then while he has his hands behind his back I plan on cuffing him turning him over and teasing him with vibrations and my mouth all over until he comes.

Then I plan on taking the blindfold off so he can watch me play with my G-Ki until I squirt (hopefully) but keeping the cuffs on so he cant touch before I sit on his face then move on to his cock for a second mind blowing orgasm to finish.

Any other ideas I can use to make this plan go better, I have all sorts of toys and even vibrating cock rings for me to use on him as well as a variety of lubes?

Sounds like a good idea.

I would add in some light restraints systems, like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20343 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5062

Cock rings and lube is a good idea.

You said he was sub, could you try spanking him?

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

MM xx

He's one LUCKY bloke!!!

It sounds very good Ruledbyheart when my wife dos it to me it gets me so turned on i can cum over and over again, what you are planning is perfect have fun hun

Why add anymore this time, it sounds like an ideal night in too me. save some ideas for next time as you dont want to go too much too soon....

What a very lucky guy

Very good plan, the only thing I can suggest is delay his first orgasm a bit more?

Sounds like a great night in to me. Like the other guys have said I'm not sure there is the need to add much else. Maybe you can try wearing something different to bed or changing when you blindfold him? He is in for a treat

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'm getting nervous now as I'm not used to fully taking control but hopefully will relax more when he gets here, especially after I have made dinner, will update you all later, well maybe in the morning

Good luck and relax

you could ask him to "beg for permission" to come?

But it does sound a very good plan.

you could ask him to "beg for permission" to come?

But it does sound a very good plan.

Have a good night! I'm sure you'll both have plenty of fun :)

Wow he is one very lucky bloke, keep us posted.

Ruledbyheart wrote:

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'm getting nervous now as I'm not used to fully taking control but hopefully will relax more when he gets here, especially after I have made dinner, will update you all later, well maybe in the morning

hope you carried it off and you had some good fun seee you tomorrow we hope on reports!!!

Well I'm back to update, I had a fantastic night and so did he.

I started off by massaging him and then handcuffing and blindfolding him then teased him all over with my bullet vibe and mouth but didn't let him come, changed my mind last minute.

Then I took off the blindfold so he could watch me play with myself and managed to make my self squirt for him which he LOVED!! before slipping on a vibrating cock-ring (on him) and finishing him off in missionary as my back had started hurting at this point.

But roll on tonight as it's reversing and he can do whatever he wants to me using anything I have in my bedroom (toys, lubes and bondage gear).

Hi ya glad you both had a great night. I can understand him enjoying seeing you squirt, it is such an amazing sight! Make sure he makes you feel as good and turned on as no doubt he was last night! My aim if I was there would be to make you squirt with my tongue if at all possible, now that feels great!! Have a brilliant night and keep us posted!!

Sounds like you both had a great night, glad it went well.

I am sure tonight will be a success as well.

MM xx

Well dun Ruledbyheart now was that horny or what , and you have brillant night to night

Well what a night, i am well happy for you both

Glad you both had such a good night. I knew you didn't need to worry :). How did your second night go?